Lady Bug
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey, we need to battle for mirror tournament. Im Gmt-5. when is a good time for you to battle?
    Hey, we're up against each other in the Arceus tournament. I'm EST (GMT - 5) and would like to get the match done by Wednesday if possible. When are you generally available?
    Sup, we're battling for the Oh My Mirror Tournament. My timezone is GMT -5 but i don't imagine we'll battle for several days at least.
    Yeah as we have the same timezones it should not be too hard to meet. I'll try to catch you up on Smogon this days
    Hi, we have to play (yes again) for the top 3 tournament (UU, Ubers, OU) could you give me a shedule please ?
    Not gonna lie, I forgot I was still in the tourney lol.

I'll be on IRC all day tm from 11 AM EST onwards so just highlight me on there.
    hi arabian bro .. when do we battle for that uber without arceus tournament ?!
    Hmmm... You should play Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective. It's a DS game, and the lead dev created the Ace Attorney series. I think the canon goes Ghost Trick is in the same universe, but it doesn't actually have anything to do with AA. Anyway, some of the gameplay is similar, but instead of the main character being an attorney defending clients, it's a guy who just got killed and has special powers of the dead ('ghost tricks') changing people's fates (saving them from dying) and solving a major mystery. It's pretty fun~ My recs are the best so go do it ^_^
    Hi, we have to play for the strike out tournament, my strike out is Ninetails and my timezone is GMT +4, could you give me a schedule please ?
    Thursday from 10AM-1PM my time (which i think is 7PM-10PM your time) is the best time for me to battle that meets your requirements. hope that works.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…