Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Actually you've gotten a lot better since then, and in recent threads, get across good points/arguments without pissing people off. I find myself agreeing with stuff you say more often than not.
    even though your post is probably gonna be deleted due to "bandwagoning", just liked to let you know I appreciate your post on my nomination. means a lot!! =)
    I was making a joke of your post that said I treat you like you ran over my dog. However I don't really care, since I do post there and I'm a positive presence. It is funny, however, that you nominate yourself in my thread. Either way, have a good night!
    Ah, but each of my post is the result of a long, meticulous distillation. If I posted more, the quality would be inevitably diluted, my magna opera would explode into a flurry of incoherent and ineffective ramblings. As my valiant defense of atheism gets fragmented, the barracks of unassailable rationality I have carefully erected through the last few years would crack against the relentless charge of unreason, and Smogon would enter a dark age. The long recharge time between each of my posts is an absolute necessity in order to guard each and every one of us against this bleak outcome.

But thanks :)
    Is the celebi zen heabutt / sucker punch / sd / seed bomb? Or is recover in there somewhere?

It's fucking incredible.
    Holy crap. I love Swords Dance Sucker Punch Celebi. Thank you.

Though if Swords Dance Celebi DOES manage to get through QC...
    shrewd bastard don't think I'll forget this.... ugh i can't believe i fell for this
    I didn't even try to pull off anything LOL. I bet you had a few sleepless nights because of my threat.
    I wouldn't think Ferrothorn could stand up to Mixed Kyurem because of STAB Ice moves or Focus Blast. :/ I guess maybe it could bad if it came in on Outrage, but that can be said for any Dragon with usable physical attack.

Maybe GF will give Kyurem so many buffs in the next 5th gen game that this discussion will become irrelevant. It really should have at least gotten Snow Warning or something.
    I guess I could argue that Kyurem isn't meant to really sweep as it is to break walls since it honestly can't sweep in OU unless you use Scarf lol.

Using Roost also limits your coverage to Draco Meteor/Fire Blast, and either EQ (walled by Blissey), Brick Break (still only 2HKOes Tran), or Outrage (walled by Heatran...), kills the whole Salamence has better coverage argument. Granted, Dragon Dance is a huge asset.

I don't think Salamence is better, but I don't think that necessarily means Kyurem is better. I was just pointing out its not outclassed and both can work well. Depends on if you want Dragon Dance and Fire/Ground moves or a better time against Grounds and Waters.

What Kyurem sets HAVE you used in OU, btw?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…