Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Kaas do you still have that email? I wasnt able to save it...
    my email
    is bryanocava@yahoo.com
    Hey Kaas, Can you resend the RNG seeds again?
    I might be in a half hoir. I am going to my friends house, so lets see if the wifi works there?
    Ok, I have thought of a breeding project you can do for the Careful Body Slam Jirachi. I would like to start an Eevee Collection.

Shiny Eevee's with the Anticipation DW Ability
    Modest-Flawless IVs for Hidden Power Fighting
    Timid-Flawless IVs for Hidden Power Fire / Hidden Power Fighting
    Bold and Calm- Flawless IVs for Hidden Power Electric
    Adamant- Flawless IVs
    Egg Moves: Wish - Yawn - Stored Power - Curse
    We both get Semi Redis rights on the Eevee's, so we can trade them but others can not.

Thanks! Let me know
    I think I can in about 15 mins.
    Ill be on IRC later, so wait and idle there?
    kaas. looks likewe wil hve to trade tommorow. ill be up early lol. so whenever you see me on, jusy vm me or get on irc
    Your pokemon are done.
    What Items do you require?
    Hey, whenever you get the chance could you take a look ay my trade thread and give me your thoughts. Thanks.
    Got it. Think you can be free tommorow? Its getting late And I am sleeping soon. I went on a 15 mile bike ride and I am sore. .-.
    When my dad falls asleep!
    To recap, and make sure I didnt forget anything...
    What items did you want, and Which pokemon did you semd me?
    Alright, your post references make you more trust worthy. Are you able to capture shiny roamers? I have one in mind.
    Shiny Tornadus
    31/30/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice 70)
    Naive Nature
    Heal Ball

I always take Semi Redistribution rights on projects meaning we could trade it but the people we trade it to could not trade it.
    Alright. I have no idea how o make it up to you. .-.
    Nevermind, I cant trade tonight. I am just so sorry. I didnt even get a chance to RNG today. .-.
    Kas, Ill be ready in 6 hours from now. I am sorry, Ijust wasnt home..-.
    Just in time, I just got my new laptop! So I'll be available more. I see you're offline but when you reply back, then I'll go online.
    Oh, nicknaming them was the first thing I did lol. Alright, I'll send them over to 5th gen right now.
    What projects have you done for other people? Can you link me a trade thread with some of your projects in it? Can you do Shiny projects in 5th gen? What shiny capture options do you have?
    I wont be able to trade tonight, but I can tommorow? :/
    I posted this on my profile instead of yours lol..

Oh, but I already evolved Scyther and he's at level 10 last night. Same for Hitmontop, gave him the berries to reduce his base defense back to 0 EVs. Everything is done, how do you want it traded? You want to trade it from 4th gen, or from 5th gen?
    Actually, I asked that in the questions thread. I can invest the EVs and then let it evolve. Then, I use the corresponding berries to reduce the EVs. Then, I can teach it Sucker Punch.

Also, this wasn't difficult. I just didn't have what I needed because before I learned how to RNG, I had given away tyrogue, or I havent caught any pokemon. So I wasn't prepared, I didnt have what i needed to start this sooner. That's all, this isn't hard at all. The RNG process was too easy, just I didn't have the Pokemon, or whatever so it was all good. :)

By the way I'll leave Scizor at lv 10 with Pursuit + Superpower. Scyther doesn't learn it.. which I forgot. So you'll receive a level 10 Scizor with those moves, no EVs.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…