Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi man i saw that u have a 5ivs clefable with softboiled.Are you intersted in a kuyrem black naive with 6 ivs that i SR in my AS. Really looking for one with softboiled.
    You are looking at the wrong thread, my new one is the Triumvirate
    Arhan
    Arhan
    Ash could, but he is gone now.
    Thomaz
    Nah, it's fine. I don't need to clone. I can't trade right now though, bedtime lol.
    Arhan
    Arhan
    Lemme try and get Eevee to clone them, just asking if you can trade now?
    Hey there, I saw that you did a few RNGs for Pokeguy, could you do me a couple too?I could offer you some stuff for it
    Arhan
    Arhan
    @^ yea too late, what do you want in return for these again?
    Thomaz
    I'm still thinking about it. =P I'll comment when I know.
    Arhan
    Arhan
    When you do decide, send me a PM
    Zonde dat je al je zooi aan die Pokeguy gast geeft man, alles wat hij heeft is van anderen en hij breed / RNG't niks zelf.
    Thomaz
    I'm sorry, I don't remember that we actually promised not to do redis rights. Guess I forgot after all those years. =/ Regardless, I know how to RNG now (although I still kinda have to brute force Emerald stuff). Seriously, I really didn't want to betray anyone. =(
    Eppie
    Eppie
    Im not mad or anything lol :). Again, I just wanted to share how I think about it. What you do with your mons and to who'm you give them is entirely up to you. I just think that it is a shame for those 3d Genners out there who still trade.
    Arhan
    Arhan
    It's a shame I can't like profile posts, otherwise all your posts would be getting likes, Eppie
    Bro! Haven't talked to you in foreever! Lol how's everything been? Hope all is well :)
    Thomaz
    Hey! Yeah, I haven't been active on the forums at all lately. I've been working on Emerald still though. With my ability to shiny breed, I try to breed as many things I can that are usuable in X/Y (I also breed a ton in X too lol). Also about to graduate so that's nice. How's life treating you?
    Champloo
    Champloo
    That's good to hear! Yeah I'm pretty much on the same boat. Haven't been active much. I haven't RNGed for a good while either :/ just been busy with work and school. Congrats on your graduation though. All in all everything is great just excited for the Hoenn remakes to come out lol I'm sure everyone is
    hey bro i have some questions im hoping you can help me out with. give me a shout when you get the chance please, thank you.
    I was stupid for offering thngs for rights. If it has Seismic Toss and you could give me the Registeel for free, I don't care if it's Non-Redis or not, I just care on getting it :) could you still give me the registeel (or you could check my thread for offers for it, still non-redis for me)
    No, I was wondering the same thing (how to use the excel file for more than 500) let me know if you find a way, lol.
    Thanks for the new 3rd gen. Regrsteel. Do I have redis rights for it or is it not for trade?
    I don't know. Cause I don't know anything about sav files, VBA, sending the files, or anything like that. Because I don't have any of that stuff and I don't know how use those things. =/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…