Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello dude, I am your Battling 101 tutor for this round and I'd love it if we could meet up via AIM / MSN / IRC / Shoddy. Hit me up and I'll give you my contacts.
    Hi there MisterTZ, thank you for your good luck wishes in my thread at the beginning, however I've ran into.. lack of space! lol Would you mind removing your first post in my thread on the first page please? =D
    I'm in school atm. I won't be able to trade until later today. it's 9:30ish am my time right now and I won't be able to trade until 4:50-5:00 pm :/ tommorrow will be better for trading though if you can get on then. and, due to some changes that have happened in real life, I won't be away for as long as I thought. though my schedule is still unknown for a while
    Answered in your thread, please answer me cause i don't know if i should remove our trade from Pendings :/
    Hey. I still have your Honchcrow. I really need to get it back to you soon, since there'll be a time pretty soon when I won't be able to trade for up to 6 weeks. If you could respond and tell me when you're usualy on I'll try to catch you. once again, sorry I forgot to trade it back immediately
    Sorry, but I cannot trade ATM. Really busy with school. I'm just kinda lurking here, lol.
    hey. it looks like you're on. sorry it's taken me so long to get this thing back to you. are you available for trade atm?
    oh crap. I'm really really sorry. I completely forgot about that. I'll try to catch you ASAP and get it back to you
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…