Seven Deadly Sins

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Can you battle today? Today would be the best time for me this week until Thursday or Friday.
    hi, i was wondering if people could cross gen trade 4th gen pokemon to BW without poke transfer?
    If I want to submit an article to The Smog, I should still send it to you, right? The post with the submission rules hasn't been edited in more than a year.
    Can you tutor me please? Or atleast help me with a team in a monotype tourney. I'm ground type, but I can change to Ghost, Grass, and or Poison. I'm in GMT -7. Sorry, if I look like a noob or am bothering you.
    "I have an idea for an article, but I'm not a very good writer...

I'd like to see an article written by/for new players to the metagame. A lot of the articles have to do with either specifics about specific Pokemon (like the Featured Pokemon), or they require a degree of knowledge about the metagame. The best we inexperienced players have gotten is "Phil's Protips".

Not necessarily an article that's the same as that, but I'd like to see something that has tips on teambuilding, or an article about the metagame and how it runs. Perhaps a series of interesting Pokemon to use, like "underrated movesets". Hell, maybe even a "Phil's Protips Gen5".

Of course, I wouldn't expect this to replace an apprenticeship. Maybe something to let new players get their feet wet, so to speak, and entice them towards an apprenticeship by giving a bit of what they'll learn up front."
    Hey, looks like you're stuck with me for these next few weeks :P
    What would be your preferred way of communication?
    So apparently we're against each other in the strikeout tourney. I'm sure we'll see each other on one of the irc channels pretty soon, so I doubt it'll be hard to get done. I'm on US Eastern time.
    about irc: didn't mean to put you on the spot by asking to be on the panel, i was only half-serious. if you thought i was panelist material, you would have sought me out of your own volition by now. but i am indeed a big fan of the smogcast overall and have listened to every episode besides vgc (i am not interested in vgc). gfj on episode 12, best it's been in a while. i can only hope from this point it gets even better.
    Hello ^_^ I'm sorry for bothering you but, I wanted to know, what is the username of the owner of this sit
    Hey dude, just wondering if it would be possible to put the Smogcast on iTunes as a playlist. Thanks ^^
    I have been out of town and I haven't had access to irc or po, really internet for that matter, so basically this means I can't participate in wcop?
    Hi, I was assigned to you for Battling 101 - Round 51. I stalked around a bit and found out you played BW OU, so I was wondering if there was anything you wanted me to do right now.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…