OVERGRO
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I read somewhere that Canada's power fluctuates. Is this true? (that might be the problem)
    Can we only have 4 or 5 PKMM because I can't find a replacement for Garchomp?
    It says 2 or more pokemon.
    yea it does by the way wen its my turn and yur ready can i use a couple of semi legends? they arent uber with the exeption of latios
    All of my pokemon are going to be lv. 50. (with the exception of one 55.)

No Ubers? I guess I have to find another pokemon for Garchomp.

Speaking of battles, C00LM4CH1NE and I got to the final 8 in a pokemon tournament! We had to leave early to go to a stupid orientation, though... I checked the other teams before I left. And I know that I could've gotten to the final 4. (C00LM4CH1NE would've lost) I feel so angry!!! But I did get to the final 8 out of 137...
    2.34 messages per member (TRC)
    20.63 messages per member (Team Aero)
    3.25 messages per member (Team Magma (the one with most messages (the original)))
    13.57 messages per member (Team Galactic)
    27.889 messages per member (Team Rocket) (but the last message was July 2010)
    13.89 messages per member (New Mauvile)
    27.875 messages per member! (Team Neutral! (still us))

So not only do we have one of the highest messages per member (only out ranked by a few teams) We also have the most activity per day! (I'm assuming, based on the data)
    @your edit
    I usually get all As and some Bs except in P.E. -_-
    I also try to have correct grammar and spelling when I'm online so people don't think lowly of me. (also it is hard to read other people's posts if they don't spell correctly)
    Okay. I crunched some numbers and this is what I got.
    Team Plasma: 5.88 messages per member
    SSIS: 25.46 messages per member
    Team Neutral (that's us!): 27.875 messages per member!!!

I'll calculate TRC's, Team Aero's, and Team Magma's later
    I could battle you, (I'm using the ipad now, aren't I?) but my mom doesn't want me to go eat anywhere but the living room table and my DS doesn't hook on to the signal here. (but the iPad does...)
    Sorry, I am eating breakfast now and after I have to go to church. (I will admit that I am a Christian to anyone, but I think church is sooooooo boring)
    I don't know. C00LM4CH1NE kept going on about how he couldn't have dodged that move with a lag switch, etc. etc. etc.
    Okay I'm +8 and My code is 3954-1019-0182
    Also I have added you on mario kart and my code is on the Mario kart group for you to add me.
    Those were some cool taunts. When I first made mine I almost did something like that, but I didn't want to be a jerk. (no offense, you said you were younger) C00LM4CH1NE got a little bugged, but I calmed him down and he doesn't hold grudges.
    What does DC mean? (I am a total :nerd:)

C00LM4CH1NE wants to know if you were using a lag switch. (whatever that is)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…