Lee
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Lee, why can't I use a 28.7 KB avatar? vBulletin says it exceeds the 30.0 KB limit, which doesn't make sense.
    Oh yeah, sorry for replying like 12 hours after you sent your last PM, it's cuz I wasn't feeling too good emotionally (just saying in case Gen. didn't tell you) and wasn't really in a conversational mood.
    so I just purchased a plane ticket over there, and I have all my stuff packed and ready to move in to your house. Will settle for linen closet if necessary. :)
    Not wanting to give badges to troublemakers? How would you explain PttP then?

Also: I don't really want badges at the moment (and not for quite a while) if that's what you're implying; because if I did want one, I'd already be working for it (Getting PO + requirements for STV/Tiering Contributor, etc.).
    Hey Lee, for the Team-Rater badge it says "given to users who provide frequent constructive advice", so my question is: How long do you guys consider to be "frequent"? Also note that I don't want to try for the badge (I couldn't anyway, without PO or knowledge of how to "professionally" rate teams), I'm just curious about this as I was reading the Badge section in the FAQ's. Figured I'd ask you because you used to be one.
    Very small nitpick, but Landorus has 101 Base Speed, not 111 like Torna/Thund. Didn't want to post in the suspect thread just to point that out.
    its okay, i wanted to post (kind of) the same anyways
    but how do you quote the rules so quick?
    hahaha definitely. i'd be terrible away support though - after a few pints i'd get murdered
    haha evidently not - life has been chaotic (AS ALWAYS) the last couple of weeks, I somehow ended up incredibly poor again WAT
    I was wondering if you're still working on Escavalier and Stoutland or can I get it pushed through GP?
    Hey, can I report someone?
    His name is Plusle.
    He promised me a set of banners 3 months ago and continues to lie to me saying 'he sent them' when he hasn't.
    And then he says leave me alone because I'm holding him accountable.
    I just wanted you to be aware of this inconsiderable BOY.
    I want the banners that I've been waiting for...
    Personally from that list, I'd recommend the Balmenach, Glenlossie, Kininvie, and Mannochmore. Outside of that the list is mostly unfamiliar. Also I don't see Old Fettercairn on that list. Sad face :(

No problem, always glad to help people out! Wish I could go with ya
    oo several of those look familiar. I've heard of the Dalwhinnie, Old Pulteney out of Caithness, Macallan of course, Hazelburn, and Black Rory. The others I am unfamiliar with, but I will be sure to seek them out!

Haha and I wasn't saying you implied it, I was saying it myself! People in this country have no sense of pride when they drink. They buy the cheapest, nastiest dribble you can get and don't even attempt to please their palettes. Oh well, you can't teach an old dog new tricks I guess!
    I do miss it a lot. Went back to visit in 2004 and it was a supreme trip. I fell in love with the smell of a distillery at a very young age, so I grew up drinking whisky. Not all people in America are uncultured sheep haha! Definitely keep me updated, I could always use more names to try.

As far as general fare over here, you see mostly the Johnny Walker twins, Seagrams 7, Glen Livet, Glenfiddich, and Inverhouse. There are a plethora of other choices in liquor stores but those are what I can think of off the top of my head.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…