elcheeso
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thank you for your posts in the Daniel Tosh thread. The thread badly needed some actual discussion added, instead of a bunch of uneducated users judging rape victims and making old, tired, derisive comments about the subject.
    Sorry for the late reply..
    Lightning is a thin jolt of fast moving energy, so I'd go for something that looks more like a crack in a window.. Much thinner and more.. fluent, I suppose.
    :P good luck!
    The rest of it is simply fantastic :)
    Sorry for late reply--been super busy.

Haha, if you really want to be humble, then I'll say...Toast is gonna win! I'm sure.
    Ahaha. Better start practicing scratch now! A real easy way is to dray on paper and scan it in, then pixel-over it.
    It's ok if you don't keep up with CaP- it's only because there is no activity. Once CaP2 is up for discussion, you'll find that it's hard to not keep up with the project.
    Hey elcheeso, I've scrolled through your official sprite post, and I realise that you've gone a really long way.
    Once your sprites were what I could describe as bad, but now, they're way better than mine.
    With all that said, are you interested in submitting a sprite for Create-a-Pokemon 2 in the future? I would really like to compete with you.
    Hey elcheeso! Can I have a Zombie?
    Pokemon: Zoroark
    Extra Notes: maybe have some bone showing somewhere and missing an ear?
    Thank you!~
    Hey elcheeso! Can I have a Fusion?

Pokemon 1: Deoxys
    Pokemon 2: Duskull
    Base: Deoxys
    Extra notes:This shall be EPIC I say EPIC
    Thanks!
    Sure, that's fine, just mention I'm the originator of the animation or something. And good luck, R/B sprites aren't the easiest to work with.
    When you say revamp, do you mean in the Pokémon spriting sense, and making it seem of a more recent generation?
    Nvm about that fusion. I just want to know what program you use to make those animations of pokemon. An example is this one. And how did you learn? IF you learned from a video, can you please tell me what it s? Thanks in advanced! ;)
    Can you make me another awesome fusion? Here's the info: It would be really awesome if you could make it.

Pokemon 1: Beedrill
    Pokemon 2: Arcanine
    Base Pokemon: Up to you :)
    Can you make me another awesome fusion? Here's the info: It would be really awesome if you could make it.

Pokemon 1: Beedrill
    Pokemon 2: Arcanine
    Base Pokemon: Up to you :)
    No! It's really good! Thank you for making this for me. Maybe if I need more sprites, can I come and ask you? ;)
    I saw that you're a good spriter, so can you make me an awesome fusion? Here's the info: It would be really awesome if you could make it.

Pokemon 1: Vulpix
    Pokemon 2: Zorua
    Pokemon 3: Gastly
    Base Pokemon: Vulpix
    whoa i love those mons with the black background and the colored outline. Can you make me one (guess which mon... it's stoise, not soviet mudkip.) if you do, I'll give you signature credit, and I mighteven give you a splice of up to 4 mons if its hard or its awesome... it will be at least one i bet.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…