Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ah, I get it now.
    So that's why Sooyoung's name is like: 수영
    수 being soo
    여 being y(e)o
    and ㅇ being ng. I get it now!

I was having trouble figuring out where it came from, now it's all clear to me :)
    감사합니다
    Hey, it's been a while!
    Mind if I ask you something?

고양이 is cat, correct?
    Why does google translate say that it sounds like goyangi?
    I see goyai.
    Where does it the get the ng sound?
    고 go.
    양 all there is ᄋ ᅣ and than another ᄋ where as ᄂ is the n sound, but isn't present... I am missing something?
    and 이 is just i (ee)
    In response to a CMT, I'm truly sorry, but I already have that Poke. just not in my shop : / sorry
    It's more like an outpost, but still.

INDEED, it's so exciting! I can't wait!

Mind if I ask how old you are? :P
    My dad is ex-military. So it was a job requirement. Plus traveling has always been an interest of mine! Sad I've never been out of the US before! D:!

IT'S SOOOO TERRIBLE! I lived on Edwards Air Force base. Good God. That was annoying.
    I like 다윗 as I am a want-to-be Korean :P
    Plus I'm used to it already.

I never cared for most of Southern Cali, it's sooo bleh. Too much desert in my opinion. Plus LA is annoying!
    What part? North or South?

Okay, cuz I have been writing that all over my Tests and stuff. So I would have laughed and cried if it wasn't my name xD!

Okay, thanks. I was a little worried for a bit :P
    Yeah! I can't wait to go!
    Where do you live now?

Also, how would you write David in Korean? Like the name David :p
    Wikipedia said it looked like this: 다윗
    Oh, okay. So it's already in formal form.

I do plan on it! I'm actually hoping to move there beginning of next year! I'm super excited for it! Also really hoping that I can make it. It'll be awesome!
    Ah, okay. So you'd use 요 at the end of sentences?

So if I were to ask my parents, 어떠십니까, I would say 어떠십니까요 instead?

Just so you know, that's really difficult for me to say. I'm so not used to otto shi mnikka types of sounds mixed together.
    So 요 is a way to be more respectful when saying something? Does it apply to almost everything, or is it just based upon situation?

Google translate helps with Spanish, as Spanish is one of the most used languages on the planet, so of course it'd be a good source for help. :P
    Haha, I try :P

It seems as if Korea is the only country to be able to pull off Pop Groups that don't break up shortly after forming. Which is really cool and says a lot about Korean personalities.

I mean more like. If someone asked me "Where are my kids?" I would just respond with 몰라?

Ah okay, that makes more sense.

Google translate is funky with every language. Except English. Course it can only be so good, it's not an actual person. So you can't blame it too much :p
    Hahaha, yeah. It's funny, all my friends hear me. They think I'm insane as they can never tell what I am saying. They know I am learning Korean, but they think I'm crazy :P

2NE1, Sistar/Sistar19, 4Minute, Hyuna (when she went solo for Bubble Pop), Kara, SNSD obviously, Wonders Girls, Co-Ed School, one song of SHINee xD! I'm not all that into the all Male Pop groups. No offense. Those are all the ones I can think of. I'm pretty sure there is more, but I can't remember xD!

Oh quick question. Would 몰라 mean just don't know, in the form of like. You don't know men. As from Co-ed school. Could you also use it in like, I don't know where your kids are?

As google says for I don't know to use 나도 몰라.

I never trust google to it's full extent though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…