Hozu
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When I was taught how to RNG in 5th Gen, the person taught me step by step. I found that a much easier way to learn that through the videos I tried to watch and guides. Would it be possible for you to teach me that way. I understand if you don't feel like it/don't have the time but I don't feel like wasting my time failing to learn and getting confused by trying to learn on my own.
    Hey. Would you feel like teaching me 4th Gen RNG abuse? I tried to get someone else earlier and they said they'd do it, but they haven't responded in like 40+ minutes.
    I got it now, I'll add you to my pal pad and we can trade.

Edit: after our trade I'll wait on wifi for you to return with the original.
    I mean't like nickname it Jirachi instead of JIRACHI. If you can't do that because it's an event, then it's cool. I've never tried to nickname an event Pokemon, so I didn't know it wouldn't let you.

Just tell me when you're in the room. Thanks.
    I thought you could rename the Jirachi so it isn't all caps. If you can't, then it's no big deal. If you can however, could you please do that?
    Sorry, I have to get the UT version from my trade partner (forgot I traded my UT version - I do have the EV'd version tho) + I haven't added you yet. And I thought your previous VM came from PI-Dimension.
    Yeah I have pokerus on 4th gen (got it myself by the 3rd town in Platinum :D). I'll look over your thread again in a minute or two while I pass it on to some random poke.
    Let me register you and I'll get the Volca.

Edit: I have to get the UT version from my trade partner.
    I know what you mean. I don't really intend on trading them since I didn't list them in my trade thread. You're saying I can't even list them there? Huh... Well I was sorta looking for a reason to RNG a shiny Ho-oh so I'd be able to use that spread for the Rayquaza as well. Maybe I'll have to look into doing that for Platinum as well. Thanks for the heads-up. I'll remove them.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…