Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Haha yeah I noticed ><
    I'll pm you my address (I guess you can mail it back? Or just drive when you're in the area).
    But for real, people at my school kinda suck. A legit barbershop quarter would be awesome :3
    Anyway. Im calling every friday from now on at scotts house super smash bros night
    lol
    Yo,
    If you me and Danny might carpool (to Philly), it'd be best if we met irl a couple of times first.
    And we just gotta start an acapella group man
    :D
    hey bro would i be able to pick up my credits sometime soon. ive been inactive for 6 months i made you banners..
    Add me up. Adam Dorricott is what you want to search, then I can tag your smiling face in the back of them all.
    Awh, I was gonna add them all at the bottom, but I was jetlagged, and just rounded it off. They're all on facebook though, your happy smiling face in all of them.
    I'm super sorry I missed your request in my trade thread. (Just saw it now when I was updating things.) =[ I wasn't active at all up until I got on the plane for San Diego- congrats on your top 8 finish! <3
    I'm typing up my warstory on the plane right now, and they're all going in there. You look so happy in all of them.
    Yeah, I did. That's some pretty pro photobombing though. I think it adds depth to them myself.
    Hey super gratz on the win today! Idk if you remember battling me (IceKingz) on PO a bunch but you were that guy who I'd battle everytime I clicked find battle =P When I heard your name today then saw Cofagrigus and Scrafty my jaw dropped cause I remember battling you specifically haha. Either way great job today!!
    Yeah, sorry about that lol

I think the RS miss at the end was more important though, idk if it would have killed/flinched but may have put me in Mach Punch range for you to KO me anyways. GG though.

I'll battle again, just give me a few minutes to quickly do something. Thanks.
    Alrighty. :) Make sure you post your FC and that you are on Wi-Fi when you VM me. Let me know. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…