Virizion
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, it was a generalisation. Well, are you part of an English VGC nation? Do you consider yourself good?
    Well, VGC11 wasn't exactly a metagame of skill, it was about luck. If you wanted to accurately gauge VGC skill, I would watch some VGC09/10 battles.

Don't say that about us english players :( We are great!
    Well that's not nice now, why do you say that? Do you think you are amongst the best VGCers?
    perhaps we should discuss something better. What do you think of Bluecookie's winning worlds 2010 AND worlds 2011! That is some impressive stuff right there!
    Lol I see.

Well, you're still young, so you have plenty of time to figure out what you want to do.
    I must say it is really good how active the GBU forum has become, don't you think? We need a lot more contribution to it for Project GBU so maybe you'd be interested in reserving a Pokemon? I know you're an active GBUer so any help you can give is appreciated.
    I am not trolling, I am just a very nice and cute person naturally. Next criticism?
    No really please do, as a new moderator I am very much open to criticism. I am looking for any ways to help me make my work better.
    Please clarify what you mean, I'd like to hear what you have to say!
    You seem to be a bit upset. Fortunately, the best answer to your anger is to take a few deep breaths and count to ten, it's that simple. I hope I helped.
    Well, between VGC09 and VGC11 if you've played both you know exactly was GBU doubles is about, it's not really that hard at all lol
    Well, as I said in my post groudon is banned in gbu, so I do /kinda/ know something about gbu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I cannot do such a thing, so I would appreciate you listing for me everyone on your ignore list. Thanks!
    Virizion, do you like the VGC community? Please don't hate us/them for contributing to the GBU Forum...
    Ok stop being paranoid for a second. This isn't something that a bit of discussion ourselves can't fix. How many good players are even on this site anyways? A few. Very few. Do you expect them all to begin the threads? Just let the threads be made, and perhaps the good players will come and comment on it.

GBU isn't an elitist subforum.
    What if you decided to go to college? A lot can change in the time between now and 18. Finding a job will suck, but you are still likely to find one and you can save up and have the blessing of knowing you did this by yourself, with no help from family.

I do have moments of wishing I was a teenager again, but for the most part, I'm content with adulthood. Yeah, it's a lot different from being a teenager, you have plenty more things to worry about when you're an adult, but the pros outweigh the cons. In my case anyway.
    They don't hate VGC. They just don't like the 2011 metagame lol. JRank's nats warstory should clue you in on this.
    Relax. It won't be VGC2011 #2. It could potentially be VGC2012 though lol-but that's not what I mean here. Given the fact that these people actually despise the 2011 metagame, it's unlikely they'd turn the forum into VGC #2.

But I digress. Anything can happen. Let's not be paranoid here and enjoy the show.
    They've just came around to it and are beginning to liven up the discussion. Don't let whatever grudge you have on them get to you.

Also, not many people play triples and I have a feeling people don't really want to begin singles pkmn analyses because of how Smogon focuses on singles to begin with. I'm sure there are differences between GBU Singles and SMogon singles and I would love for some threads to be put up, but hey, some people may not find it that significantly different. Who knows?

Maybe I'll make a thread someday too...
    I didn't send them there-they came by their own decision. Besides, with VGC2011 ending, GBU is the next best thing.
    Lol, fun tiems. Eccentric Ditto? No thanks. Don't want to deal with that ever. I like using Ditto as a sex slave only.
    When i am in the club and I see a guy i like I just go right to him and say that i think he is hot. If he shows disinterest there is nothing I can do but at least i showed him that I am interested.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…