Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Your videos have helped me understand how to RNG a lot more! If I get a badge, I will nominate you for contributor or something.
    My best CS buddy was da_bears (professional counter-strike scene). Therefore, if you're a bearsfan, you must be my friend.
    Holy crap, I learned how to RNG in BW thanks to your videos back in April, but I just learned how to RNG stationary legendaries in Platinum in under an hour thanks to your 4th gen abuse videos! Thanks a ton!
    ID: 43593
    SID: 02459

Thats what it appears to be in the beginning of your video.
    hm...i think i knew why lol...., i think it was because i talked to him the other way and made him changed directions >.> ahh .......thanks for the info man, cleared up alot XD
    oh thanks...sorry for grammar :l lol working on it :o

hm.1 more question please :) after you save your game when the egg has been generated , will any other random events such as calls interrupt it just before you collect the egg to verify that it is shiny?..As when i did it the 2nd time to see if the process will continue i collected the second egg again which is supposedly shiny rejected the the first egg because of frame 2 o.o . When the egg hatched, it was no longer shiny or nature i wanted :(
    hey thanks for the vids xd, its very good...but i have a question, when you are going to rng for iv abuse, you shut off your ds? after u verify the poke u rng is shiny? because when i did it lol iv rng failed :( and i didnt get shiny anymore :l
    Well see..the problem I have is that,while comparing your version with mine I could not find the tab where I'm supposed to put my MAC address, while in the time finder section. That totally throws me off.
    Hey just here to say thanks for the great videos on how to RNG your awesome for that.
    Hey, still need the search range for desmume? I can give you them along with the RAM watch file if you still need it.

EDIT: I suppose I could just give you the actual parameters too since desmume only has 2 set of parameters.
    hey, i need a tornadus to get a Landorus to rng, and i was wondering if you needed a thundurus.. for the same thing. maybe we could clone and exchange our finds to activate it.
    Hey Bearsfan092 by this week I would have 5th Gen RNG figured out completely on a emulator. Would it be good idea to make Videos on it using screen capture?
    Because it's mine (mwuahahahaha) and you don't have rights yet as it's not publically available :P
    I'd have to send you the file by email (which you can PM me). Anything else you might want? I got a jap DW female eevee ^^
    Ah I see, okay, you may do my homework. All you need to do is create a program which is able to read 2850 value's per defined kind, normalize the results, draw them in a diagram and then automatically group kinds together on similarities. To cut you some slack I'll make the report myself.

Does charity now still grind your gears? :P
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…