Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That topic looks awesome! But I don't think it's quite the same thing. Thanks for linking it to me.
    Sorry for the misinterpretation, your post came off as a very matter-of-factually way to say some thing that wasn't necessarily true. In most cases, "it is regarded", or "it is generally accepted that" usually tends to mean that the poster agrees with these views as well. Plus, in that context, saying "it needs to be proven" seemed like just an ignorant way of assuming the affirmative when it's clearly been stated that Golduck has a general purpose outside of rain, which therefore puts you in the negative stance.

I don't mean to start a debate or anything, I'm just explaining to you why I responded the way I did and what I was thinking. I actually really appreciate your decency to message me in private about something that would only serve to cause further irritation and frustration publicly. After all, the entire issue has enough controversy on its own.
    People have criticized the UU forum before. The message "this isn't Firebot" also points away from that being the reason.
    Yeah, it seems like that entire mini-topic about quote wars got pwned. And yes, I did get an infraction lol.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…