Ebondragonx
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well I'd be happy to EV train a few pokes for you every once in a while. I don't go back to school for another month, so I've got some downtime.
    Makes since. I used to hand EV train all of my pokemon, but I only had about 7 trained over the course of like two weeks, so then I just started trading and now I traded for most of my EVed Pokemon. An AR makes trading go a whole lot better if you can clone. Without an AR I wouldn't have most of the Pokemon I have. :D
    Nah, I just have pokerus + one of each ev training item from the battle subway. Makes it easy enough.
    Well, I was just wondering because you said you can even train quickly I figured you might use Item multiplier for EV training items. I would recommend using one, but only use legit Hacks, like item obtain, box cloning, or IV/EV check.
    Well, sort of. I have some people who ask me for Modest Dieno w/ Dark Pulse and I'm usually to lazy to bred a modest Dieno from my Hydreigon.
    Just curious, do you use AR?
    I'm not sure if I will. I already have a Shiny Flawless Hydreigon w/ Dark Pulse. It's okay though. :D
    Your welcome!! And most Flawless Pokemon you see on this website is from the use of RNG. Most of the Pokemon in my trade thread were RNGed I think.
    Alright, I didn't see your post, you need to post the message on my wall instead of yours.
    I'll meet you in the room.
    I have a Shiny Flawless Scizor w/ Superpower and other moves I can't remember at the moment. I'll take the Modest Deino.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…