ooh_shiny
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• And when you think of it. It's not the fricken pokemon you use. It's how you use them.
    And there is gonna be whoring no matter what. In any tier and also it's competitive. Think of it as a sword fight. Would you use a very high popular and powerful sword or a dull or an unpreductive sword.
    I do find original though but it is hard to do that in the current metagame. Because of all the top threats are only countered by top threats. I could make an original team but then I need to find counters to the top threats in the current metagame which is usually top threats.
    Hey this team was made for my friend. He said he like jellicent and he also liked a sand team so this is what happened. Also if your team is excadrill weak the have a gliscor. Bronzong. Excadrill can be countered. Your team just doesn't. And Ice punnch wouldn't killed because it's neutral and unSTAB. and plus ttar, jellicent and forretress can easily take Out the rest of your team.
    All the hax was the EQ crit on metagross. What were you gonna do anyways. Plus if it was a agiligross I still outspeed and also I had my forretress, landorus and ttar which can basically take care of the rest of your team.
    Sorry about that hax but I could still take your metagross and your latios. And I was gonna eq on gorebyss but I missclicked. But overall good game.
    I just began battling competitively today, so I definitely need to work on my crappy prediction skills. I'm just learning the metagame right now.
    I´ve got a shiny mewtwo, a shiny lugia and a shiny kyogre in my thread now. If you don´t like one of them I´ll take the shiny palkia.
    yeah i have a weather team but its boring to use it so i jus use this un synergized team for fun. no losses yet but havent been able to slaughter n e one yet. this teams becoming a bit stally :/
    Niether do i. Well would you like to battle again or keep that battle as a mystery as to who won?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…