Articuno64
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Tried save profile, but the button was faded, so I couldn't click it.

Put my FC into the "other FC" option, chose a battle type, and hit the battle request button. Nothing happen. It also didn't show up in the current battle requests section.

I challenged for GBU Triples, in case that part is important.
    Hello, Articuno64. I have heard from another administrator that you were one of the two people to contact about a project I am working on, with some other users. Could it be possible to talk with you on IRC, or PO? Thank you in advance, I await your response.
    As far as I can tell that would work perfectly. I'll let you know immediately if I learn of any problems.
    Which tourney ?_? Oh! The actual VGC '12 tourney. I think this weekend would be best. I've got to play music at Youth Service tomorrow evening right after work.
    Thank you so much for the hard work you did on the strategy dex! The strategy dex is the most important and visible part of the site (especially for smogon's reputation on the internet), so it's a big deal that it's complete. Thank you!
    is there any chance that you could turn my badges back into normal badges. I was meaning to get around to that, and you're the only admin currently on. Thanks regardless
    I want to report someone for being kinda cool, his name is Jason and he has an Articuno avatar
    Hey Arti, if you're not in the process of already doing so, could you mod Chou while you're at it? Thanks a billion.

P.S. his nom thread has been there since the 4th.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…