Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Also, sorry for the confusion. By swagger I meant swaggersaurus (the unofficial check)
    lol i did mean SuperJOCKE, who brought up Gligar being banned and said he didn't play LC.
    Can I takeover Golett And this And this and Zorua and Snivy and
    You haven't worked on it in a while.
    Feel free to ask GP members for checks if needed, they're usually pretty good at getting to it, mostly within a few days at most.
    Just saying, you need to update you turtwig analysis's title. it has already gotten two qc stamps.
    Okay, since you have some Little Cup analyses, I'm here to tell you that the newest round of voting has ended, and Gligar, Misdreavus, Carvanha, and Meditite have been banned. Update your threads to take out any references of these and soon I or someone on QC will go through and note on some threads which need major changes.
    Check a couple of your analyses you're probably going to like what you'll see.
    Wait, can't Golett get Hammer Arm via breeding a lv. 50 Golett who knows Hammer Arm with Ditto?
    I'm so glad I decided on Archen now that you took Zorua.
    I narrowed it down between the two and I'm glad I didn't take the one someone else was interested in. Good luck!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…