Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hmmm ok i can ev train it in like 5 mins ok? ill make it a timid rotom w/ max ivs max spatk max speed ok?
    are you serious? using unreleased dw ability and didnt even tell me? You have got to be kidding me
    Oh yes I would have because I would have used stone edge with gyrados and a +2 dragon dance stone edge will bring it down to enough where you coudnt recover before I kill you, and cradily is slower than everything on my team, so yes i definitely would have
    I see what you mean but I really don't think I could have kept it around much longer. You had rocks up so I couldn't keep switching it in and out and it was the only thing I had that could take out toxicroak. The rest of my team was defensive except the ones who couldn't take a Suckerpunch. My real mistake was switching in my Ferrothorn against your Scizor rather than my Latias because I was predicting the Bug Bite on the turn that I switched.
    My main goal for my Gyrados was to take out Toxicroak. It couldn't could touch your Zapdos though since its only attacking moves were Earthquake and Waterfall.
    GG do you have a youtube channel? because im going to upload the battle and i was wondering if you had a channel you wanted me to link
    GG, man, I was running Careful nature on 'rachi. You would have gained more HP than Iron Head could take. I didn't see the point of prolonging that.
    Hello Recruit,

I am Artemus Moniz, Commander of the Smogon Secret Intelligence Service (SSIS). I would like to formally say: Welcome to the SSIS! Here, we have a number of different roles you can take up within our ranks such as an Intelligence Agent, Military Officer or a Scientist. If you like to battle on PO or Wi-Fi than I would suggest Military Officer, but if you're really good we have an SSIS Special Forces Team you can join. Please make sure you choose a position upon acceptance to the agency and ensure that you are an active member of the agency. Check in regularly and participate in activities. The more active you are the faster you will rank up. If you have any more questions feel free to ask me.

-Cmdr. A. Moniz (SSIS)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…