WormGuy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, we're paired for the No Johns tournament. I'm GMT +2. When can you play ?
    Então, eu mandei seu perfil pra ele e passei seus horários e coisa e tal, ele chegou a falar contigo? Do contrário, envia uma PM aqui na smogon mesmo, rs.
    Sorry for never replying to you, i was busy with the Smogon tour, unfortunately I don't have a UU team. A few other things:
    1. Do you have IRC?
    2. Can you post in the thread and confirm you are on our team?
    Also if you need any help with your team I could try and make a UU team for practice :).
    Sure, I'll edit the post on the thread :) Also if you need me of SL you can find us on Irc with the same names as on her.
    "Depending on how many people sign-up, this tournament will be 64, 96, 128, or 256 man. The first 62.5% of the people who sign-up are guaranteed in while the remaining 37.5% will be randomly selected. If you do not get in, I will accept substitutes starting in round 1."

You fell in the category that was randomized and thus had a chance of not getting in. Feel free to sign up as a sub, just post in the thread if you want to do so.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…