Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Please do not turn the Votor Identification thread into an argument thread. Thanks in advance.
    Dang, I think you're working too hard. I just wanted it to be simple, lol. But alright, can't wait to see how it's going to turn out to look.
    Well, the funny thing about it was
    I had fencing practice and I found out that some of the guys on the team play a lot of Wifi
    which is awsome, because now I have real life people to talk about the metagame with.
    Oh gosh I know man, played a musical gig last night :3 I'm wrapped up in other stuff right now, so it can certainly wait. I appreciate that you want to help out!
    Yeah that's kind of it, I mean I've got a sheet written up on making any Dpp team around a Steel SDer, if you could get on IRC that'd be great so I could explain it better...
    Not too much, I was looking for a partner to start up a group with, it'd be this group built towards finding a formula for various types of teams.vKinda like how Franky's blurb on Sand teams says that they're "2 Water Resists, 2 Backup Special Attacker checks, and 2 Abusers". And we'd go through different team styles looking for the "perfect" team.
    Funny the link to the guide isn't here on the vms. But yeah, I guess I can help with you your problems, though I'm guessing you're having trouble either getting your initial frame correct or something like that?
    can you send me the import for the team. Go to pokemon online teambuilder, click export and copy and paste it. if you send that to me i should be able to help. But it is a pretty good team
    Alright, well, I am going to get to work on this, so, I don't need a SID, unless I want to catch shinies?
    OH! I'm sorry! I Said that you could find SOMEBODY else to do that; I can't even get the SID check code to work for ME in generation 5; I had to ask somebody ELSE. but knowing your SID isn't THAT important at the start; when you learn to RNG
    I'm not sure if that's EXACTLY right, but it's actually kind of easier to just DO IT then get an confused by how complicated it seems.
    Well, what game is this for, anyway? You can try and find someone with an Action Replay to check your SID for you; by trading them a pokemon caught in your game. (I'd do that ofr you, but the SID Check code I have is set up differently than some people's, so it only shows MY SID x[)
    Well, you can PM me with any questions about RNging you have. I can only help in 5th Generation (Black/White) though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…