Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm 99% sure I've found a way to transfer the XD save to a GC memory card and having it work. However you'll have to start a new game. Requires this homebrew app.

1) Make a dump of the memory card you intend to use.
    2) Use that dump file in Dolphin and start a new file in XD.
    3) When you want to put the save back on the card use that app to restore the individual save (use Export GCI in Dolphin's Memory Card manager).

I've tested this with F-Zero GX, another game with protected saves (I hear it's more stringent than others but I have no proof to back that up). I dumped a freshly formatted MC, created a save in F-Zero GX in Dolphin, exported and restored the save, and the game didn't have a problem with it.

continued in next VM.
    So, since Coloseum/XD can be RNG abused now, how close might we be to "Bonus Disk" Jirachi? Flawless + Body Slam for us wi-fiers would be astounding.
    Yea try your best of finding results!

BTW Can you show me a link or a guide to Legel.exe?
    another question Kaphotics...is the 10 anniversary shiny pokemon the same from shiny ageto celebi or is it different?
    Give me a crappy seed, with the crappiest IVs please. I want to test, if mine is working properly.
    How do I get Homebrew on my Wii?

I did Google searches, and I get sites, but no DL sections.
    The only things I can suggest as of now are...
    Hypno, Dodrio, Rapidash, Lickilicky, Snorlax (Boom + Curse in a nice ball is win) Zapdos (Who the hell doesn't want one?), and Dragonite.
    If you have extra time Magmar, Electabuzz, Swellow, Mence, Lugia, and Articuno are also viable but not super important.
    Again, nice job on the XD mons (Which means no more resets for me, I hated resetting)
    What do you intend to get after you're done with midterms?
    Hey don't you have a trade thread or something? I keep on seeing people have your pokemon with the OT: Kurt....?
    You don't have them right? Lol I "escaped?" them away...and GJ on Pokemon XD:Gale of Darkness...RNG Discovered...man that game was hard when I was 5 playing it on my GC...
    At the starting so did I..But still they "forced" me not to be trading those (I got those pokes from another trade a long time ago)...and this happened again...Im kinda confused.:O?
    Hey Kaphotics I have a question that is really bugging me: Is 10 anniversary shiny pokemon hacked? I really appreciate if you respond...
    Nice job, on the XD pokemon. I would trade you anything for that XD timid serene grace togepi :D
    Hey I hate to keep being such a bother but can I ask you something? Could you see if this spread is legal in XD?
    PID - 77F5EB01 (Timid nature)
    IVs - 26/7/31/26/27/27 (I got it in 4th gen, idk how to get the IV hex if that would have been more useful)
    ID - 35388
    SID - 48030

I recently traded for an XD Zapdos with that spread and I'd like to know if that spread can be generated by XD or not (ID/SID included in case the shiny check would skip it). Since I'll probably never end up with a badge I'll have to ask if you would do it for me. Much appreciated.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…