Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah. :) It's almost midnight here. I don't have every nature of Ditto because I generally don't like to use Everstones. The one I am sending you is Timid though so at least it's a very good nature. I'll be in wi-fi in just a couple minutes with your Modest and Adamant sychs and the flawless ditto.
    Don't worry about it. I love helping people get started. And yes, I have a flawless ditto I can send you. We can do the two synchonizers and the ditto tonight and then if when you need more synchronizers or a parent later, you can just ask. :)

EDIT: Oh, and you can find my FC in my 'About Me' tab. Most users keep it there.
    Yes, I'm still here. I'm trading with someone else first but I can trade with you in 5 or 10 minutes. :)
    Hey! I just got on. I hope I caught you. I didn't get back as early as I had hoped but I can get you those synchronizers now if you like.
    Hey, Sedivon. I'm going to use these for organizing the trade to get you those synchros and don't worry, wanting two is not greedy. I can give you more if you like. Timing may be difficult though. I will be back from work in about six hours from the time of this post; maybe a little sooner. If you'll let me know when you get on and tell me what time it is there in one of these, I'm sure we'll be able to figure it out. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…