Ein
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Ein! I'm your tutor for Battling 101 Round 80!
    You seem to be in the EST timezone, which may be inconvenient for me(I'm GMT+8!)
    Are you able to wake up in the mornings (7 am - 9 am) for tutoring? Otherwise we can only have sessions on weekends.
    Metal Sonic
    Metal Sonic
    Dear Ein,

If you could log on tonight (around 9 to 10 pm EST) we can start our first session and discuss scheduling and other matters then.

Please click this link when you are online and wait patiently for me to log on, then we can chat :)

http://mibbit.com/#xyuu@irc.synirc.net
    Ein
    Ein
    That I can do. :)
    Dear Team Rocket Corporation member Ein,

We would like to know why you have been inactive.

We have many activities and things to participate that go on here in the Team Rocket Corporation; such as the Make-A-Move game, the Who's that Pokemon game, and our weekly newsletter The Modern Grunt, which is a very interesting and you can write for it yourself. Team Rocket Corporation offers on the competitive side as well. We are very into battles and hold Tournies and Giveaways. PO and Wi-Fi are both used in our group. We also have an excellent cafe that offers a mix of familiar food and drink items and items that are hand-sprited specifically for the cafe. It also functions as a spam room.

We request you become more active because we do not want to boot you, but will if we have to.

Sincerely, the Team Rocket Corporation Headquarters

Team Rocket Corporation
    Hello there Scientist. You haven’t been very active in the SSIS lately. We need you in the Science and Engineering Dept. To help lead out in pokémon studies and development. Please check out the SSIS and the Sci and Eng Dept. ASAP and give all the input you can.
    Also, forgot to mention that I would like it to have heat wave. Sorry for not mentioning it.
    Welcome, to the SSIS! Thank you for choosing to join our agency. Now that you are a new recruit I recommend you pay a visit to the "Positions" thread in our group and choose a position you would like to take up within the agency. This is mandatory in order to move up the ranks. If you have anymore questions, please contact me.

-Cmdr. A. Moniz (SSIS)
    I need a ninetales with:

Nature: Modest
    Ability: Drought
    IVs: 31/2/30/31/31/31

Thanks
    Our summers are no fun but they aren't that bad. This year was exceptionally bad though. Most days over 100 degrees ever and a long drought have lead to a lot of really bad fires.
    I imagine it will be fixed in a day or two. I live in Texas so we still have a little while before it really cools off here.
    The fan isn't starting so the car gets too hot. It is likely a cheap fix but I don't know yet. It is a small town but I live out in the countryside; about 20 minutes drive from town. It will be fixed soon, I'm sure but I'm glad I'll have a job to pay for the repairs.
    My old church doesn't either. This is the biggest one in our town but it is a small town. I've just been very involved in leading music for many of the churches so I am very familiar with the people at most of them. Whenever a music minister had to go out of town or went on vacation or a mission trip, they always called me to fill in. I'm really glad to obecause otherwise I would probably never have gotten this job and need it badly. My car died today. :(
    Yeah, it's nothing like that. It's an old church that is just now spending a lot of money to catch up with technology,
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…