coolbiz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We can trade now. Wait in the room. I gotta ring the Celestial Bell to commemorate the new breed.
    A guy's riolu and Mr. Mime, I need it for two BPs
    The Mr. Mime is negligible but the Riolu would really help. I'd like it now (i'm not in a rush so if you have other matters, that's fine)
    Whynot?
    Can you filetrade?
    If not, I have to give later as my DS battery is ded thanks to Dreamworld.
    Sorry it's so late but am I able to receive the Drilbur from you giveaway in the next few days?
    Regarding your problem, since you can't access your pal pad anymore you should use the gts instead. Either the program "shinygts" or the site pokecheck.org are good options to convert all your pokes into .pkm files, all with one DS (and your pc) so you can restart your file without any worries of losing your pokes.
    oh, I hate .pkm trading as well. It takes longer than normal trading, and it is way to close to hacking for my taste. Thanks for the help, see you around as well :).
    Yeah, turning of WiFi security or downgrading the security to WEP would allow me to trade on 4th gen again. Unfortunately, I am not the one making decisions on my internet's security, and must live with the fact that it is WEP :P. I tried using Connectify to turn a hardwire into a connection that the DS could use, but 4th gen doesnt support ad-hoc networks either :P.
    Thanks, but I'm a computer guy myself lol, and I simply can't find a way around it. The problem isn't that my WiFi won't accept my 4th gen game, but that my 4th gen game won't accept my WiFi. It takes one look at it and won't even do the connection test because the two aren't compatible. For the moment, the only way I know to trade over 4th gen is through .pkm files :(.
    My WiFi is WPA security, and 4th generation games do not support WPA security. The 5th gen games, however, do. Do you know anything about this problem?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…