Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey there, I was just reading your ideas on Banette and just wanted to know what exactly you're running with her as team mates. I've been trying many different mons with mixed success and I can't find something I'm happy with. Essentially I'd like it if you could give me a few ideas or something.

Thanks in advance.
    Forsety
    I find it's just best to keep it at a basic level something which won't crumble to a average Dark or Ghost attack (not necessarily resist). Plus something with decent offensive pressure since generally it doesn't matter what variation of Banette you use, it'll hate all sponge/walls with good recovery.
    Forsety
    A few ideas to get the ball rolling.

The things I've tried and I liked Diggersby, Togekiss, Azumarill, Heatran, Kingdra, Kyurem. Of things which on a fundamental level should work theoretically for a few reasons but I can't really say I've been able to try out more are Talonflame, T-tar, Hydreigon, Crobat, M-Venu, Gyarados.

Other notable things it appreciates but aren't necessary are Whimsicot or a Cleric.
    taunt thundurus was never very common in ou, but it is certainly very relevant in vgc

also lol whimsicott in ou 9.9
    Forsety
    Hey, it happened!
    I'm just curious. I bred an Adamant Mawile with flawless stats. What kind of ev spread do you think would work best on it? 252 HP/120 Attack/136 Defense or Special Defense?
    Forsety
    It is up to you honestly, Mawile has such a ridiculous movepool (Thank you Smeargle) I wouldn't even know where to begin. Though I'm a pretty turtly player so I tend to like stuff like Pain Split and Substitute. Though there is a merit to a hit & run style with Mawile too, play it sort of like Escavalier.
    Cipher Admin Lovrina
    Cipher Admin Lovrina
    You think Substitute is a good option?
    Forsety
    Not without Pain Split it's not, I see Pain Split as more important and Sub being optional with Split if you already have PS. There is something to be said about surviving a predicted heavy blow, splitting them and finishing off with Sucker Punch.

Otherwise 3 attacks + PS seems to be the most ideal set up .
    Nice one; we didn't know they have hard-translated soara stuff.
    Forsety
    They don't, I translated that one ages ago myself.
    Onicon
    Onicon
    This explains why we haven't seen that before. Good to know we aren't the only ones who know about him.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…