King Serperior
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'll let you into team nova, but i will keep an eye on you. I'm suspisious as this is a time of war, and you are active in our enemy Team, Team Aero.
    You, obviously. R&D has been high security for a while now, because there's always someone trying to steal all our tech. As your true allegiances remain unclear, I can't afford any risk.
    We didn't buy all our equipment on credit, you know. If you agree to publish your findings to Aero and its allies(Magma and SSIS), I can fully fund your work.
    Ohhhhhhhhhhh............I had my mind on other things. I believe that it is amazing!!! With your technology, my reasearch, the SSIS's information, Magma and TRC's funding, I will be nearly unstoppable!!!!!!!!!!!! My first task is a small one: get rid of those tiny trees that a -6 atk Charmander could cut down. So many trainers never start out well because thay cannot find Cut. After that, I'll let the future decide.
    Sure. It will be awhile before I finish it because I have several other requests. I get it to you ASAP.
    Sure. But it is hacked. Contrary Serperior has not been released yet, I think.

Just make sure to be active in the group.
    Post your request to get more people to help.

Also if you can tell your friends to join and try not to join other Teams. Some of them are just insane.
    I am looking forward to this and I already have request for a pokemon: Contrary Serperior with max speed and sp. attack, and a Modest nature (Leaf Storm, HP Rock, Glare, and Giga Drain). I have one that I got from a friend, but my game will not let me do wifi random battles with it, so I think that it is hacked:( Think someone can help me?
    Well I am glad you care enough to ask.
    We are Team Rocket Cooperation. We are a organization that is founded on Pokemon Battles. We have Tournies, GiveAways, Battle Help, a chat room, people who create personal sets if you ask, and a lot more.
    I think it's a pretty nice group
    Are you looking for something in it?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…