Lowgock
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have to go somewhere right now, so I may be a little late. You might have to stay on a little bit after eight o'clock, but it shouldn't be too much later.
    Hmm...how about at seven o'clock PM your time on Sunday? I'll probably be able to do that.
    well, i just can battle until 8 pm, so your suggested time is really bad for me.
    Do you can earlier, too?
    I can battle anytime this weekend. My timezone is GMT -4, so how about tomorrow at ten o'clock PM your time? It'll be four o'clock PM my time, and I think I'll be able to make it.
    Sorry Lowgock, your German schedule's impossible to meet. Good luck in Round 2.
    I went to sleep as soon as I got home yesterday and still woke up around 10. One last shot. If I can't do this, I'll drop out and give you the bye this round.

Same time Thursday. I wish we lived in closer timezones, I really do.

EDIT: Oh, you're online. Let's get some matches going, man!
    Dang, this one was my fault. I forgot Wednesday Night Fights were going on that day and ended up staying up way too late. We'll try this again same time tomorrow.
    Okay. Back to Thursday. I will try to abolish my terrible sleeping habits for a day and wake up at 9 am, which would be 7 pm in your time. Any objections?
    I would have to wake up pretty early for that and my sleep schedule is usually random. No promises. Alternatively, can you go at it earlier the next day? I'm usually up pretty late.
    I'm GMT -8. I believe the time in your area would be 4 AM right about now. I can play Thursday at 9 PM (your time; in my time, it would be 11 AM).
    Hey-hey. I'll be free to play today and during the day every day this week, as well as tonight - I'm GMT+1, so shouldn't be too hard for us to find a time to meet. Failing that, I'm free late Friday.
    Let me know if any of those work for you.
    (I'm assuming there's a deadline extension given the subs... hopefully. >.>)
    I still need to make a team, but I'll get that done this weekend. Any time next week should work for me. I'm in PST, but can get to a computer most times right now. When are you free to play?
    Get on French Time whenever you want between 14 and 20 Friday, you'll probably find me.
    14-15 it will be ok
    I wasn't online, when you Write the First Message.
    Hm... Today i can't anymore
    When do you can friday? Pls suggest a Time between 14-20 pm
    Tomorrow i won't have much Time, but if we both are online Tomorrow i will Write to you
    No problem, I'm online almost every afternoons so VM me when you see me online (not today as it's a special day in France)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…