Azulart
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I probably won't be ab;e to trade with you today since I work at both of my jobs today. I think I', getting one from someone else that's already been RNG'd to make breeding easier but I'll let you know when I'm available if that falls through. Thanks, Azu.
    Yeah, I was leaving my thread buried on page three and not updating it since I'm so busy but it exploded today. O_O DW Sableye is awesome. I'm going to see which of those DW pokes I can get for those CMTs. :)
    Goodnight. :) I am trying to find a seed for TR Solosis on my Jap cart but I've searched through almost two years of frames... On my Eng cart I am almost finished re-doing those few pokes I goofed on. Hatching the second of two Dwebble atm.
    I don't think so. They just did an event Zoroark at Toys R Us that knows snarl and it was the first one that could know it. I'm pretty sure that Growlithe was taught it via Pokesav or a hacked TM like mine would be. Look at the bottom event. It's the one that just ended here.
    I don't think that Snarl has been released as a TM so it would be an illegal movset for now.
    I already have it. Don't worry about it. I'll see you in wi-fi whenever you're ready. :)
    I don't have the TM though I can easily get it via AR and of course you can use my Sigilyph. (He was my first RNG'd shiny!) You can keep it or release it when you finish breeding, I don't care.
    I will. Thank you. :) I'm going to try and get back into my Jap dream world to get some of the new pokes like spoink.
    Alright. I got Mamo wiped and everyone leveled up. I'm in wi-fi but can't see you. (I couldn't see you when we traded earlier either....)
    Yes, now is a great time. Do you want any mons in particular from me or just the EV wiping and such?
    This semester I just have biology and a couple phys ed classes. I'm majoring in music business and religion though. I just have all of those classes finished already. I'm thinking about getting a masters in philosophy but I don't know about being in school for that much longer.

The banner is in my thread now. Thanks! I might be able to EV wipe for you but i need to see if the berry code I have will give me the right berries. I've never used it before. I'll let you know when I get home this evening.
    Yes, you can release them. I know! It's too bad he's too frail to make great use of it but I think he'd fit really well with Hail.
    O_O That's an amazing non-RNG breed. I will either be asleep or at work but no worries; another friend got me the Chatots. I should have that event Mewtwo soon. :)
    Uh-oh, you probably won't see my new FC then. No worries, I can wait or find someone else to trade with. The Chatots are useful because by teaching them a sound with the move chatter, the game advances 1 frame every time it loads the sound. So you just look at Chatot's summary to advance the frame one at a time.. :)
    It's trying to tell me something I have to change but it's in Japanese. Give me a couple minutes. If I can't figure it out soon, I'll just get them from you later. They know the level up move Chatter which helps me RNG. I just can't get them in-game.
    I'm going to trade you your two pokes and two chatots to send me back on my Jap cart if that is ok.
    I have them ready. I'm not going to copy the Crustle because I goofed his speed IV like I told you. I'm going to re-RNG him soon. :/
    I've come in twice and still don't see you. I'm going to leave and come back again. Yo might need to reconnect too.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…