Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• JUNIOR!!!!! I have something important to tell you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.... just kidding. <3
    hahaha, a classmate of mine was telling me about the gif in your avatar last week. awesomeee. <3
    I think the following post will be very apposite. As we are in accord you can now perambulate smogon, in particular my profile and see if there is any lacunae that needs to be fixed up. If you win st6 (which there's a good chance of happening) you'll receive a bibleot, won't that be cool? (when I say cool i am not prevericating as this statement is veritable). But not to worry, you're strength is infrangible so seeing as my internet is lagging ( a lot ) and my inbox won't refresh that's all for now.
    Aww, I miss IRC... rather, I miss some of the people I to talk to on IRC. Usually when I randomly try to log in, either no one is really there OR they are busy. Super sad!

I got all dressed up and girly for the holiday party at work... because pretty much everyone else said they were going to, too... and I'm totally overdressed, haha. But, I guess it's better to win the best dressed award than the lazy slag. (although I've heard rumors of a quick shopping trip to the mall... yay!)
    Aww! I'd totally find time for you, :)

Haha, when am I not busy? But yeah, I'm heading to CO (again, grumbles) on the 21st and will be there till the 27th. This year I'm doing New Years with the family, though. So I doubt it will be TOO crazy... although my mom keeps mentioning war paint, bonfires, and ritual dances, lmao. It sounds like good times to me so I'm totally in!

...although the last time I said that, it was for girls night facials... my mom's way... which ended up being total torture (some brillo-like pad machine, lots of REALLY hot steam, a facial scrub, an indian home-made clay mask that made me want to die, all followed by a lovely dash of astringent to make everything sting)...

Damn, now I'm nervous. X\

<3
    I'm super sentimental, too. <3

I remember when I used to get on chat, and this new kid named junior would talk to me everyday and make me smile. It was awesome. I really liked that kid, I wonder what happened to him...

<3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…