Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Bodom_murders
    quite charming am i right

i've been using scarf rotom for months on spiking teams and i have a really similar team to apocalypsethat i gave to a friend who's friends with mostwanted, and mostwanted based his team off that lol.

if you wanna use a gay heatran, use sub toxic...fucks gastrodon / washtom / jellicent up real bad. also i used dark horse when i was starting to play bw and its actually really good although metagross's spot should probably be ditched for ferrothorn or something
    Children of Ponies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol what you should do is raise Tornadus awareness! specs hurricane rips everything apart with spike support. i've been using forry alongside it for hazard + spin support, and scarf rotom-w to abuse hazards + beat setup sweepers. toed is a piece of shit but its obligatory :(
    i have a feeling that was sacrasm! but children of bodom would be sweet lol, and never forget about lamb of god

fuck the screens team, go back to the days of Dark Horse and make bulky offense
    i demand your 1k team have some sort of cool theme...the who? would suffice but pantera would be ideal
    oh shit lol. i'm on the smogon serv because i'm playing in tour but i'll hop on the po server as -BKC
    i'll be on at like...9 pm my time at earliest (3 pm your time) because i've got basketball and then at night there's the tour which i'm ready to kick ass in. it's dpp, you should join!
    its 10:44 pm right now so i doubt i'll be on for much longer but tomorrow maybe!
    hey dude hop on the smogon server if you have some time, i'm on my main
    yeah that's how gay excadrill is. i ended up using skarm as my spiker instead of ferrothorn / roserade because it was such a pain in the ass

also
    Start of turn 12
    Boneyards. called Scizor back!
    Boneyards. sent out Rotom-W!
    Pointed stones dug into Rotom-W!

The foe's Gyarados used Thunderbolt!
    Rotom-W lost 90 HP! (34% of its health)
    The foe's Skulkraken is hurt by its Life Orb!

Rain continues to fall!

wtf
    i did use some standard sand for a few matches here and there but i've mostly stuck with sun stall, really gay non-weather stall, and my u-turn + volt switch team [which is what i'm gonna make an rmt of!]. i call it team BONEYARDS after the Parkway Drive song :D

also, i have a screen of when i peaked [1490!!!] so i'll use that.

i did a few battles to prevent decay [which btw is really fucking stupid] and got haxed outta reqs D:

i must attempt to re-gain them
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…