Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• sry man i totally forgot about it when can you play? can it be on saturday around 2pm for you?
    vm/pm me whenever you can battle
    time zone eastern us
    usually from 12 pm-4 pm
    The Timid 26/7/31/26/31/31 XD Zapdos is hacked. That spread cannot be generated by XD or Colosseum period. You can get it as a .pkm file and upload it to pokecheck.org for proof as it not supports XD/Col legality.
    I generally agree except I often use charge beam instead of Thunderbolt. Heat Wave wouldn't fit on a baton passer unless he was supposed to be an abuser rather than one who set up.
    Yeah, Heat Wave is what he misses in 5th gen. He'll still be a great Baton Pass Zapdos though. :)
    I'm nicknaming pory right now. I'll head to wi-fi as soon as I'm done.
    That is very do-able for your porygon. Timing will be difficult since you are about 7 hours ahead of me I think. (It's 8:30AM here) I can be on most any time during the day tomorrow so we should be able to make it work. If you can tell me what times are you available tomorrow, I'll try to figure it out from there. And I'd like to get the Zapdos on my SS if I can. :)
    I like that Zapdos a lot. Would you like the shiny or non-shiny version of Porygon? They have the exact same stats. Let me know if you want me to attach an Upgrade to him when we trade so he'll be evolved.
    Hey there. :) It's fine that you don't have a trade thread. I would love to get more info that XD Zapdos. Can you tell me the ivs on it and the OT?
    Yea for the same reasons, but also to help other people, get good battles on PO/Smogon and to look at some cool Giveaways. I just won that Latias from a giveaway, but none of the Distributors has time -.-
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…