M Dragon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I guess, I use a stalky rain team myself, but it also destroys an off the bat sweeper like dragonite and prevents him from rampaging
    On your rain stall team in politoed's description you say perish song destroys any last pokemon sweeper. Shouldn't that be last pokemon or sweeper? (I didn't think that was important enough To post on the thread)
    hey, we gotta play for ADV Ubers Tourney. I'm GMT -5, and I'm busy with most of the week due to schoolwork. I can play this upcoming weekend though.
    ...*sigh* One of my responsibilities at school has come up and I have to stay after to do work with a few seniors. When's the latest you can play tonight? I will get home around 5:30 PM my time/10:30 PM your time if that's OK. >.> Sorry for inconvenience, this rarely happens.
    Hey, we have until Wednesday to get our R1 match done for Wyoming. I should be free Wednesday after 3:30 PM my time/8:30 PM your time.
    *sigh* I'm sorry, if you tried to find me before now. My soccer playoff ran over (we won though) and I've only just got home. Any other times to play? >.>
    I have a soccer playoff game at 9pm your time, so I'll probably be home a bit after 11 pm your time. I can get on around then provided you're willing to wait a maximum of half an hour past that time. In that case, yes, I can play then.
    I see you're on now. Since playing randbat takes very little thought, if by some chance we can play now, let me know.
    If not, let me know when we can play, please.
    I'll be on #dreamworld, if you can contact me there.
    Hi !
    We are paired in the sneak tournament. I can play tomorrow evening or saturday the whole day (GTM +2).
    I'm GMT-5, so that doesn't work. -.- I can make any times on the weekends, though, and due to time differences we might need to do that...
    ahh, right...
    well i'm not sure, i think it's gmt 0, but according to the gmt -5 smogon uses, i think it's +1 -_-
    it confuses me @_@
    you don't need timezone when im referring to smogon time. check the bottom of the page
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…