blarajan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Alright, sounds good. I'll jump online now-ish while I do some calc and just message me when you're on. Pokemon Online server because Smogon one isn't showing up for me.
    Fell asleep right after soccer, my bad. Tonight (20:00?) works very well for me. How is that for you?
    Yeah, I've got to build my team too. Sometime next week or next weekend would probably be the best time for me to play. I'm GMT-5, so we shouldn't have any trouble finding each other. I'll try to give you more specific dates and times as my schedule develops, since I'm not sure when I'll be busy.
    I'm GMT -5 if it makes a difference. I can go on Friday night any time, am free all weekend, and can probably play tonight (22:00-24:00) or tomorrow night (19:00-24:00) soccer is messing with my free time at the moment. When are YOU free? It's much easier for me to be given a time and make it.
    Can't play this weekend and this week sucks, let's do it on the weekend after next.

Go_od luck
    lol, i like how you edited your post in the tour from EOS MAH NIGGA GONNA GET IT to that huge johning thing. heh..
    Oh, I see :P

It doesn't make it diverse if weather is all over the tier! LC of course :)
    We can play Saturday or Sunday, i'll be online from 18:00 to 24:00 (GMT -3:00), just drop me a VM and i'll log into SU as soon as i see it.
    (00:05) blarajan: damn
    (00:06) blarajan: lol.
    (00:06) blarajan: fuck didn't punctuate.
    (00:06) blarajan: damn typing error.
    I know, but I'm not looking to get into another tier atm :P If I do decide to... I might try RU or Ubers, but Idk.

I don't like BW OU as much as DPP OU because of the abundance of weather (Weather is ok, but it's everywhere this gen! At least, that's how it was when I played).
    Adv OU seems really cool, but I'm not very good at remembering what's special and what isn't xD I like the Physical / Special split introduced in DP better.

I used to play DPP OU a lot before G5 came around. The only thing I think was stupid about DPP OU was Salamence's ban... it really wasn't broken Imo. But other than that, DPP OU was a very balanced and fun tier!
    Lol, I try to be. I love LC :)

You seem to be involved with several tiers. Do you play anything other than OU and LC? I used to play OU, but I haven't in a while.
    Yes good job on being #14 keep it, do real well on BW OU I know you can just have to be consistent.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…