Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• posted to my facebook page. That would be great to get me known on youtube again. My currently not posted on channel is called Psilo PoKeMaNz. I just need to have my password recovered to get back into it and post when I get recording equipment!
    -Deschutes (Alex Amaterasu) (C.N.Tower.exe)
    because I used to top so high on the ladder. Here's my facebook. https://www.facebook.com/alexander.johnson.7549185
    Please help me, if you can by posting my replays and narrating them, ... , if you could do that a few times until I get my equipment back, that'd be lovely, so I'm already founded as a let's player again, as I used to be when I used to upload. So, please do that with the ones of your chosing that I
    Hey, friend I love your youtube PS lives. You're good. Add me on Facebook, I post my battles from the ladder on it all the time. I was wondering if you could help me upload videos btw until I get my old youtube equipment back, I used to have a youtube channel back in 2006, 2007, and part of 2009. And you and I used to play on PO back when I came back in 2010. I went by a lot of names on PO back then, to ladder with..
    Anthony, the Lavender town popular creepy pasta, THE GUY WHO DIED, his name was anthony. the fuck.
    sup BT. On the scary pokemon blue story I think you might just be looking to far into things yes it did spell dead but I think you might've just got an early cartridge or your friend fucked up the game with the missing number glitch. then again it might not just be a coincidence because I looked everyone and not one person has had a "white ditto glitch." Oh and if your laptop and stuff are working today can you make a vid finishing the story? It's entertaining as hell
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…