Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• it's been fixed, it looks to have been just lightning or something I'm not sure it was intentional.
    yo asdf, I saw with your recent post that you plan to hollow out a mountain
    So, sorry if this seems nosy and interupting-like

BUT CAN I HELP!? (I wont claim any ownership if you like)
    Umm, no. But i know Firestix. I used to use his minecraft account before i got my own, so everything you saw on the old server labeled Firestix was me, and now everything labeled NJigglypuff is me. It's a bit complicated.
    so it didnt work?
    I did the same thing I told you to do and it works like a charm
    Do you have any mods installed?
    If you do, backup your .minecraft, then start a new one by Force Updating
    Then put in the terrain.png (it MUST be called terrain.png)

Try that
    Ok, I will make a step by step instruction, with screenies all the way. I tried it myself and it works

Step 1: Go to your minecraft.jar (You know how to do this I assume)
    Step 2: Open up minecraft.jar USING WINRAR
    Step 3: Scroll all the way down to your terrain.png, no need to go to folders, just scroll down past the class files
    Step 4: DELETE the terrain.png
    Step 5: Put in the new terrain.png

NOTE THE FILE YOU PUT IN MUST, be called terrain.png
    Ok, here we go
    Since I dont know how to distribute a texture pack, that gives us one problem
    Number 1: You need to know where the terrain.png is, and replace it with the one I am below
    Here is the terrain.png

SAVE THIS IMAGE

Steps on how to replace the terrain.png:

Step 1: Type %appdata% in 'Run' to open up, your Roamin folder
    Step 2: Open up the '.minecraft' folder
    Step 3: Enter the bin folder
    Step 4: Open minecraft.jar USING WinRAR
    Step 5: Click the 'Find' button on the top
    [IMG]

Step 6: Type in 'terrain.png'. This will find the terrain.png for you
    Step 7: Use the terrain.png I give you, and replace the default one with the one I will give you
    Step 8: Your done
    do you want the exact textures of that photo?
    If so just give me the name of that texture pack
    Um, two months ago? Your post says you didn't know the style of house at all until fairly recently...

"scampy i never said i built the boat i got it off you tube and i have never seen that house before i designed it in creative. Give it a rest i dont copy stuff and claim it as mine. plus these are all similar to mine but i did not even know what a padagoa was until i googled them yesterday for inspiration. -.- http://www.planetminecraft.com/resources/?keywords=chinese+house"

Come on man. Stop it, the further you drag this out, the more embarrassing it becomes for you :/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…