Hozu
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Actually, I think I already have a timid shiny flawless mew. I think I'd like the shiny careful regirock instead, that cool with you?

Also, I'd like them in Gen4 but we should start with Gen5 though.
    Caught hp ground swanna ~ 31/31/31/30/30/31

Basically, it has all the other traits cept gender of the other one
    Hey it's fine, I understand your logic. It's good to find some reliable rngers. No one has all the time in the world, and then there's the RNG addicts...
    Yeah, I can catch you another one. It certainly helps having no NPC movement. I'm trying to get more experienced with captures, you see. Hopefully, I'll accomplish rare shiny captures in shaking grass, I'd love that.
    I caught this swanna:

Naive nature
    31/31/31/30/31/31 ~hp electric
    Ability: Keen Eye
    Ball: premiere
    Yeah, I kept trying to RNG catch ducklett, but with timer0 fluctuating and NPC movement- I kind of lost patience with it. I can try to pick it up again.
    You should backup all the AR codes you posted in the Gen 3 RNGers group. Mods need them removed.
    Chrome is hard to format on, but I'll add the two when I'm on something like Firefox. CMT for the Impish one while you're at it, that's pretty good.
    WELLLL its still strange he counts the 4th gen Zapdos as ''legit''.

Maybe it's because I use an online poketransfer site instead of the legit version (with 2 DS's)
    Hmm, rather strange. When I put the 5th gen version in, it says it is hacked. But he 4th gen version is legit?
    Yeah, but this Zapdos is kinda.... old. I already owned it long before 5th gen was released, and long before people found out how to RNG pokemon from XD
    Strangely, if you check de Zapdos on another hack checker, it says it´s totally legit (I forgot the name of the program).
    The Skill Swap TM isn't available until after you've beaten the main story and no Mon can learn it via level-up. :/
    I'd say Dragonite, Duskull, pretty much anything that should be reset. NixHex made a guide so if there's anything missing or vauge, start with those.
    26/7/31/26/27/27

Exact one also in HP Grass.

Can you tell the person (im going to VM you his name) that this is hacked, he is about to trade it with Luxpluff.

sst222
    Ugh, ok its just that this guy seems to be offering one with the OT: Michael
    Hey Hozu, just a quick question: Do you happen to know the ID of that hacked XD Zapdos that Muzzulmaz trade to you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…