Texas Cloverleaf
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 'Sup my sort of namesake? We have to battle 4 yon type reduction tourny. My timezone is GMT. I'm available 5-8:30pm weekdays, and 3-9pm weekends, but as early as 1pm if needs be. What time and day is good for you?
    idk man, I just highlight the poke and click add link, worked for me
    I would recommend at least writing up the other first before reserving another one. However, if Cryogonal is finished before you write up the other, you may reserve another one. Since the priority list is pretty short, and most of the RU-viable NU Pokemon have been added to the list, I'm gonna have to stick with this format so everyone has a chance to contribute, instead of a few people grabbing as many as they can.

EDIT: It looks like CP finished his GP check, so once you implement that you may reserve another one.
    Yeah, i just got a message back saying that he was not really able to get to it and that I should DQ him. If you really want to finish, maybe you can work something out with him and finish it some other time, but if not, then I'll just post the DQ when I can get to it later today.
    Oh, I'm really sorry, I completely forgot about that. Though I don't believe I have gotten orders from BMZ yet. I'll send him a message and if don't hear back really soon, then I guess I will DQ him. Sorry again though, I probably should have reminded him sooner.
    Your username has Texas in it but you're Canadian? Geez, but yeah Dief really dropped the ball on that. Someone really needs to make a list of all the times Canada has sucked up to the US that ought to be #1.
    talk about dumbasses leaking like dumbasses -_-

oh well just hush up about it on the forums for now so we can TRY to avoid influencing voters as best as we can
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…