Godsend
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• lol I'm applying to 13 colleges because asian parents lololol

but MIT and Caltech look pretty snazzy. or maybe Duke or UMich or something
    xD I lied I'm actually a HS senior now, so currently doing apps! you still at CU?
    so i like how you come around for like 2 days and then ditch me again </3 bitch. fuk work play pokemans
    YEAHHHHHHHH SONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN lol. uh, two randoms for the first two rounds, then Scofield, locopoke, light-kun, Zeph, and tito. no big uu names but it's still good. yeah better fix yo comp and get in this HERACROSS meta

also i've missed you <3333
    Hey Godsend, I posted a set on the creative moveset thread. If you have time, could you tell me whatcha think?
    Ditto what Ich said. I will (sometimes) carry on your name. Come back and visit sometime.
    So you're leaving pokes huh? Well, it was nice to have known you. Too bad our team failed lol. If you ever come back to the world of pokes just leave me a message.
    Your CBTomb is my hero, taking out Cress/Chansey/Ghosts/Psychics/Ambipom/other random shit everywhere.
    I think they should've dropped heracross to help counter cresselia because after a couple CM's that thing is so hard to stop with it's bulky Def's. Taunt is a great counter to that though.
    I've done a nominal amount of testing so far, but they really haven't cause too much of a problem so far. But only time will tell.
    Yeah, we should definitely try to. I think we are both pretty good and could definitely come up with a good one. What are your thoughts on the porygon-z and cresselia ordeal?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…