blarajan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well I'm gmt -5 and am usually able to play anytime between 6 and 10 pm. School's (basically sports) been a bitch tho, and I'm knee-deep in work so I don't think I can play today
    Hey sorry about the late reply, i was a lot busy this last two weeks. For the sessions I am free every week, between 6PM And 8PM. For the week ends, it will be more complicated. I am at my mom's house 1 week end per two and at my dad's house 1 week end per two. My mom always go out week ends so when Imma be at her house I won't be able to connect myself online. Precisely, this week end I can not log in and the other week end (after the one coming) I'm going to see my cousin &shy;>< . That's all I can say for the moment I'll tell you more for in three weeks if I'll be okay to log in (I think I will). Still every week's days I am able at the times I said earlier.

lol sorry if I am a bit complicated or if I made mistakes on my formulations, I'm french.

See ya and again sorry for the late reply.
    Doesn't really matter, we could probably just do BW first then loser picks the tier. And yes I'll be available 9 PM my time.
    Now that my tests are over I should be able to play soon. Just wanna whip some new teams, should be good by Wednesday.
    The irony of me getting wrecked by hax is that the name I used for the battle was 'wouldlieknohax' LOL
    Okay that's cool.
    I've known mike for a year and I'm good friends with him (and on Facebook too).
    Yeah thanks lol. I would've had a chance farther on, but I just got raped by hax lol.
    I can play on Wednesday at the earliest, probably around 6:00. If that doesn't work, I can play on Friday at around the same time or on Saturday or Sunday.
    This message has been deleted by blarajan.

Too bad I saw your message.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…