DEZTROYA
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So if it is themantyke on smogon then i just wanted the modest piplup for now from him. can you do like a 1/4 credit there :p

and from you i want bold vaporeon, rash heatran, and mattj's timid jirachi, and gorky's foretress
    as in themantyke? if so, i'm interested in the modest piplup. could i get it on platinum? also, i saw that you have a lot of jirachis, but i'm looking for a careful jirachi. do you have one of those? interested in your heatran. let me know
    oh haha no rush on that you always seem to return on smogon ^^ I am sure once you re-release your trade thread though it will be sexy :D You always seem to have those hidden gem-mons
    Hey dez nice to see you around again ^^ I know everyone is busy with class (as myself) Good luck on figuring out the iv's of your pokes the only way I can think of without ar is too ask that person in the 5th gen battle subway who will say "blah blah your poke has outstanding defense speed..etc". But he is unreliable... If you show him a poke with less then flawless ivs...
    sometimes i just watch that stunfisk icon while your avitar pops up in friends tab while i wait for a pending to go through ._.
    Oh that's fine mate :D I dounno why there would be a error message :'D
    I have your pokes ready and set aside in a box, so just message me whenever your ready :)
    Thanks!
    sure, I'll meet you instead, just give me a fodder for now and I'll collect Horsea tomorrow
    that is fine with me but i actually got an Iron fist golette that is shiny brave 31/31/31/x/31/0 which is way better than a klutz golette, i didnt list it since im retired from operating a thread. we can trade tomorrow
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…