BLINGAS
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello we have to battle for HomeField Advantage. It's not our week yet but getting this done the sooner the better ,no? Tell me when your available to play and stuff =]
    Hey Tiff. Since it's Friday and today's when you said you'd be good for battling, I'll be online all day so just VM me whenever you're ready to go (or if there's a specific time frame you want me to meet you) and let me know what server to meet you on (I'm not going to assume SU just in case) and we'll do this.
    We have to battle for the HomeField Advantage. You have to tell me the tier. When we can battle? I'm GTM -6.
    Are you there ? I'm on Smogon, i'm waiting for a long time and it's already 1am here.
    Hey, we're opponents for the next round of the Type Reduction Tournament II, and the deadline's Saturday night. I'm GMT -4 and I'm available to play all day today, Friday, and Saturday. Wednesday I won't be available until after 4 PM and Thursday I won't be available until after 2 PM. Let me know when's good for you, and best of luck to you.
    I'm having a really bad week with times, oh my god. I got so totally held over by stuff. I am remaining on the server until I go to sleep tonight so just get on and challenge me if you can. So sorry >.> This never usually happens.
    I didn't get a confirmation so I didn't go online. >.> Also I got home really late, far later than I expected. When else works? Sorry :(
    I was running an event at a con today and I'm doing so again tomorrow. I'm free at 8 PM tomorrow (eastern standard time.)
    Hey, when do you want to get our match done for Homefield Advantage? Whenever you can, since we're not playing this week, it's no big deal. I just want to get mine done ASAP. I'm GMT-5 and free after 5 PM on most weekdays, as well as every Sunday and most Saturdays at any time.
    Edit: I choose BW Ubers as my tier.
    So you refuse ? Its the same than BW, you have no experience in Uber I guess.
    I'm GMT-5 and can play in the afternoon/evenings on most days. Just let me know when you want to play and I'm sure we can get this done quickly.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…