BKC
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I was thinking either MLP or children of bodom??

I'm not even sure if I want to post the team it's just another lame dual screens team, even if it does work kinda well. Maybe I'll even start a completely new team...
    O_O tbh, I thought the team would get worse over time, but this is just insane. You just made me feel like I made a team for the future in the past. XD

So, you like that Dragonite? :p
    Yeah, ape can be an issue, especially late game when everything is weakened (but Reuni should be able to take a Fire Blast and TR). I hardly use the team anymore even though it probably works better now with Exca and thundurus gone (two huge threats that kept me on my toes! XD). Still, thanks for letting me know and using the team. ;) Just wondering how far up the ladder did you get with it? I've seen Wilson46 and a few others use it for the DW challenge a while ago.
    give her a ring or drop by her house and ask whats wrong, i have a class now
    A belated thank you BKC, I'll try out those suggestions in due course.
    Hopefully my next team will be a TRUE hail team lol :]
    Hey whenever you see me online I'd like to battle for the Home advantage tour.
    Ok, I'll probably get up around one my time and I will be on IRC and PO for most of the day.

Edit: Guess that won't work. I'll do my best to get up when you are still on, but we might have to battle Monday right after I get home from school which I believe is around 8 PM your time, but I could be wrong.
    I was on irc. I guess tomorrow the same time would work. Do you want me to wait on the server as well?
    Right now? Sure. We need to play on another server though because lucario44444444 got me banned from Smogon server at home.
    I'm GMT -7, so an 8 hour time difference. This could be troublesome. I could do Friday at about 8:30-9:30 am, which is 4:30-5:30 pm for you. I have classes straight through for 8 hours after that. So we wont be able to get anything done then.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…