Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi, we have to fight for the lc uu minitour, when are you available? I'm gmt-5 and not available on saturdays
    hey dude, i'm tutoring you for the round of little cup 101. Contact me as soon as you see this VM.
    "Username: Charmander
    Pokemon Online Username: Keedcuddy
    Your timezone and usual hours of availability: Eastern Europe Standard Time, mostly evenings
    What tier do you want to learn?: BW LC
    Tell us a little about yourself: I have also signed up for the previous round, but Moo stopped tutoring right there and then, and I couldn't get tutored except for a single session with charmander. I don't think that I should get minimal priority."

your username is not Charmander xp
    Hey, I do not know how far you are in your game. but if you haven't finished it yet, don't start EV training and competitive battling just yet. There are many ways to increase the speed of EV training. (some of them not accessible in FR) but you should at least get a macho brace (doubles EVs) and try to fight parasects (or any pokemon that gives more atk EVs).

As said before, you do not need EV training to finish the game, so you should wait after you beat it to start getting competitive level pokemons. So when you get at this point, try to get everything right on your pokemon before training it ( that includes egg moves, natures, and possibly IVs)
    What I mean is that EV training at the beginning is just too slow and not worth it, and you need to do it right if you want to use such pokemon in competitive play.
    Hope that helped :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…