Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You seem to like experimenting. Are you good at making movesets? The Pokemon Engineers is a group that focuses on making movesets to better our battling skills.
    I feel bad for what PLC did :(
    But it was DP's idea and if you want, you can Team Magma :)
    (No we dont go around doing what the game one does)
    Offense: Leaking of top-secret Aero information
    Consequence: Ban from Aero R&D, probation on all further activity within Aero
    Additional Comments: Working for TRC will not help you. Case in point.
    hey if you think you are a pokemon battle master then join my group we arent evil we are just battle masters that KILL OUR ENEMIES!!!
    Threatened? IDK why TRC would do that to you, but we don't do that.
    Team Aero is a fanmade group that fought Magma and Aqua, being the only good team around at that point.
    Hello. I am PLC, leader of Team Aero and head of SSIS Science and Engineering Department. I will just cut right to the chase. Team Aero has a high-tech R&D department making developments in several fields. If you're interested, I can set you up with a position there.
    Oh dear where are my manners. I hope I did not come accross hard. I am BattleStar. A high and powerful member within the social groups. Do not fear TRC join it :)
    If Moniz likes you so do I.
    Of course, and that TRC "chap" you met was BattleStar, who is a high ranking officer in our organization. We live on the goal to maintain peace and to acquire intelligence on threats ion this site, Our motto being: "Intelligence, Precision, Execution, Motivation." With scientists like you we can learn more about pokémon, we can learn to utilize certain Pokemon’s tactics and methods. We also enjoy experimenting with different teams of Pokemon to discover which teams are more effective in certain situations. We are not a criminal organization, needless to say. Nor is TRC. But again, we could definitely use more scientists like you.
    Hello there Scientist Claude.

My name is Artemus Moniz, I am the Commander of the Smogon Secret Intelligence Service or the "SSIS". I've noticed your fascination in pokémon science and your groups surrounded by the goal of scientific pokémon development. I am here to ask you if you would like to not only initialize an alliance with the SSIS, but to also become a scientist for our organization. We are a very powerful group with an up to par Science and Engineering Department, but it could definitely be modified and improved with people like you. So what do you say?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…