sandshrewz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have GMT +1 (thought +2 lol) so 7 hours difference then. What time is it in Singapore now?
    it's never a bad thing to have! then again i usually read analyses to learn about stuff, and the gping is just a "might as well" (lol sorry i'm expressing myself terribly but doing chinese always messes my brain up)

by messy i meant having to sort out who does what, stuff like that. there's no gp roster, it's like whoever drops by and feels like doing it does it. plus arranging something might be more trouble than it's worth, because from what i've seen i don't think the length really puts anyone off checking them - it certainly doesn't me :p

haha, good luck learning bw! you def deserve a break after the exams :p
    amateur, haha, just use a spellcheck when you check stuff it aint a test :p

november blue / jt swift is in the middle of checking it, but yea it'll probably take a while. lol that doesn't sound like a bad idea, but I guess there's not much of a rush to get articles onsite, and it's less messy if one person does it..?

hmmm you largely still play dpp don't you? you should look into making content-related contributions if there are still holes to fill there
    Okay I want to note I am not that handy with computers etc, although I am doing a technical education, so basically I am a n00b.
    Okay forgot... Sorry we've had so many VMs. Good thing PL doesn't take up much memory :)
    I don't understand NMx13 language lols, and he prob doesn't understand mine lol. Are there btw more people on PL that live in GMT +2 (so near Holland).
    Okay we will see then. I first want to post my RMT and then I am prob going to download PL. Good thing bout PL is there aren't much members, so close relationship :) so battling is more fun :)
    Yes I am sure we will. Only problem is that I mostly play on weekends since on weekdays I am busy with school and stuff :)
    Epic xD I need to try something like that. my team making strategy sucks :L You could always use mence for wish! :D About my team.. I have trouble as it would seem with Spikes. My most used Pokemon are all on the ground and thus get worn out fast :( With a specific team threat, Luc is on the list; if Wisp misses he has a free sweep.But the NUMBER ONE SCARIEST THING EVER.. is Tauntdos. Think about how taunt tears through my team. now think about how gharados hits everything on my team scary hard bar Skarm. Now combine the two. I die right away xD
    I've done ~5 actually, and am still doing more xD I'll just keep pestering @.@ I didn't get your last VM :/ You AND Elec are offline? Dear lord, who can help mme with my team!? xD I'll talk to NM if I see him, but I'm GMT +10, so he's on reeeally late for me.

Your team is very well thought out :O was it trial and error, or just genius? xD and while magic guard is epic, I honestly find Clefables stats pretty dismal :/ Then again, I can't talk, I use quags ;)
    Get Electricity to help me too xD Spiritomb faces very few problems actually. He's my go-to for Luc (Also known as Skarm cant survive a +2 CC) and Will O Wisp is unbelievably useful. Ehh, It depends upon the circumstances... If I'm fighting a +2 Luc about to crunch me (AKA Alan_Shore) Then I NEED my Will o Wisp hit xD

Tomb is shut down by specials though :( Im actually using blissey atm over umbreon, simply because of my grave encounter with a raikou the other day (Think it was NM's?). Anyways, she's working heaps better xD I know how much people hate her, but she really fits the team!
    Okay would be nice if you could teach me things :) My exams last till friday so maybe I can post it Friday afternoon.
    Yeah, definitely need to practice :D I had a few games with Alan_Shore, he's really good. But I really, really hate Will O Wisp accuracy.. I missed his Lucario seven times out of three games -.-
    Yeah I meant since you already know my teams predicting becomes easier for you, although I want to note that I know most members of your second team. Status spamming is pro lol, makes battling much more interesting. Status due to hax is freakin gay though; for exaple freeze hax when Ice Beaming (10% lol). At what day is the best time to post a new RMT; at weekends?
    Okay pretty nice there aren't much members :) But most were pretty good huh.. Well I am not that good and since you already know my teams (third one too in about one week) I don't know if it is wise battling against you. What do you mean ladder with an alt?
    Yes most of the times it is, so usually I only have time during weekends. I chose Expert Belt to ohko things like Machamp and Meta leads, while still being able to lay up rocks. If I join PL (not sure yet) maybe we can settle times to battle so I can improve lol. PL is something like PO right, but with less members or something?
    Yeah I understand now since max damage MM from Meta does exactly 100% (292 damage) lol. What time zone do you live btw, I live at gmt+2. I will see what suggestions people make about my Azelf lead. You already know the set; it doesn't have a Focus Sash so it might be a bit tricky of getting up rocks safely.
    Yes I have 8 hp lol, and yes U-turn is hit by Pursuit sadly so I don't know what to do about that :(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…