Kazo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• are you going to post the PCEdit thing on smogon? Cause I was planning to do something in other metagames "OMS on cartridge" or something like that
    Please tell me that insta isn't going to be dead for long......
    Kazo
    Kazo
    i think it will be, sorry.
    pika girl
    is there going to be at least going to be a non-internet way of checking da IVs and/or SVs ? Or a way to hide IP addresses?
    pika girl
    or pop out the SD card and read files through pc like the clone glitch method?
    Kazo, have u heard about GameFreak's tumblr saying that working on a patch for the Battle Anaylzier that will also include one ofr Instacheck since similar programs are used?
    Kazo
    Kazo
    i did not, cool
    pika girl
    huh? what's cool ? I dont want Instacheck to be blocked. Only the Battle Anaylzier is the fair compromise
    i installed Wincap. I downloaded and extracted the NEW Standalone version now called Instacheck Extended made by Reddit. But My PC won't let me install it. I get a Error message " program not a vaild Win32 application" What's going on?
    How does that standalone version of Instachecker work ? I have Windows XP. Can the standalone work for me?
    Kazo
    Kazo
    as long as you can get a hotspot working from yor pc. it ashould work
    dude im down when ever yu got time?? imean jus let me noe n well have our rematch bro
    Hi Kazo I tried palpark from Fire Red to Platinum Desmume both games are US. I success three times but with a lot of tries. Now I don't have any suces, also I use VBA-RR and Desmume 0.9.7. I hope that You tell me what i wrong.
    Hello Kazo, Did you ever have a Fully Redis Japanese Suicune and Japanese Bold Zapdos?
    I know you had a corphish, Totidile, Misdreavus and Krabby not sure about the ones above.
    Hey, just wanted to stop by and thank you for making that Video on how to Abuse Stationaries in HG/SS and how to abuse IDs/SIDs that you put on YouTube!! It got me into Abusing and it taught me all I know(so far, hoping to learn SS breeding abuse) :)
    Hey Kazo, I have a question for you if you don't mind answering it.
    I'm trying to get an English Platinum AR code to work for my Japanese Platinum, but I am having trouble figuring out how to convert it. If you could explain how to convert codes from English to Japanese, I'd really appreciate it!
    The code I'm looking at getting converted is a Rebattle Trainers code which is:
    0203FC70 F7FF1C20
    94000130 FEFF0000
    0203FC70 E0002000
    D2000000 00000000

But I don't see the English's line of coding on there, so I can't think of any ways of converting it to Japanese, hopefully you have some ideas. Thanks in advance!
    Hey kazo, sorry to bug you. I had a question about your redist legendary beasties. Are they all unnamed in Japanese or did they have Japanese nicknames?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…