sandshrewz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yes but sometimes more power is better. Usually I don't go for acc under 80%. Fire Blast > Flamethrower is a solid choice for example since it gives way more power, but at the loss of acc and pp. If you depend on stall wars, acc usually is preferred over power I think. Tomorrow is the day I post my team :)
    Hax in general is gay as long as it matters. I know it is part of the game but still :( I don't know which is least significant. Miss hax is gay too, especially if you predict right but your attack misses.
    If you use a stall playstyle the crit will eventually come, remember that :)
    the first one either's fine, i'd only change it if it's been repeated many many times throughout the analysis or something

the second one go with Water-type

haha wow so enthusiastic! glad i helped, lol, tbh i was kinda scared i might've scared someone away :p
    dw, well that's why they require 2 gp checks :p

sorry, i can't really explain hyphen usage to you. most of my english knowledge is sort of intuitive - to be honest, i have nfi what a comma splice is LOL. maybe try googling?

as for BW vs 5th Gen and Electric moves vs Electric-type moves, i haven't seen anything definite about them anywhere, so i go with (what i think at least, dont quote me on this lol!) the preferences of the gp checkers i most trust.
    switch to physically Def Venusaur; gotcha xD Jumpluff is way faster than breloom and gets encore, that's why I use her :) and SR weakness just encourages me to use spinners :D She actually doesn't have bad defenses. she can take a hit if crucial. AND SHE LOOKS AWESOME. I could use Celebrity I guess, but I despise all the "base 100 in everything " pokes :/ I go to bed early cos my little brother has to, and my parents believe in equality :p
    sorry for such an unceremonious 6 minutes ;-; dad literally came charging out to shut down my computer; I had three seconds to say "bye" :p well, the team you saw was me testing jumpluff. She's an epic annoyer; might end up in my real team (trying to make teams with FWG cores). As for my real team, I ran into anyther Tauntdos today in my FIRST MATCH, and as such am now adding a scarf rotom. not sure what I'm putting it on over, but it WILL be there.
    Technitop would help, but what do I replace? xD Taunt Gyarados are common for me @.@ (Fifteen Matches, Three Gyara's; two are Tauntdos. Even worse, one Is Waterfall / EQ D:). I can leafstorm it, but if Venusaur isnt in as gyara switches in, he gets off at least 1 dd :/ And yeah, it wont even 2HKO after sp atk drop D: then since im specially defensive im just EQ KOed and swept :/. If need be, I could replace a poke with an OH SHIT scarfer w/ tbolt; although Gyara hasnt come up too much for it to be too much of a problem, Taunt still rapes me xD
    that's exactly what i was thinking of lol! anw as for chinese i moved to hk last year so it kinda doesn't really count :p

hard worker what who me?? uhhhhh you should see how terribly i use smogon / gp checking to procrastinate doing proper work >.>
    Panamax from PL is QC :0 btw he WAS 2nd on ladder but Hawntah came xD Hurr god- is trying steal #1.. I'll ladder someday as well :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…