Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If you come before the deadline (I'm probably dreaming), there's my last schedules :
    I'll be here this afternoon from 2pm to 5pm.
    I'll probably be here sunday night, but I can't guarantee that. It will depend of the trains.

And that's for GMT +1.
    We really need to play... I'm in holidays so I'm available almost everytime (except the night), so just pick a day and an hour between 5am to 4pm (us east) and I'll come. If you need me to come later/earlier, I could do it, but I need to know when we will play.
    Hi ! We are paired for the Smogon Tournament. I would like to play during my holidays, from 17th December to the end of the round. Is it good for you ?
    Hello there,

My name is Artemus Moniz, I would like to formally welcome you to Smogon University! I am the leader of a group here called the 'Smogon Secret Intelligence Service' or the 'SSIS'. Our purpose is to investigate and acquire intelligence on hostile organizations and groups in Smogon and to keep general peace between groups, but we aren’t all about business we have a lot of fun activities for you to participate in too.

If you enjoy doing Pokemon Online, team building, creating moves-sets, studying pokémon, spying, being a leader... even if you're only a good writer or motivational speaker there is place for you at the SSIS. If you wish to accept my invitation to our Agency, you must fill in an application form when you get access to the group. I hope to see you around and hopefully I'll see you in the SSIS Community!

Join the Smogon Secret Intelligence Service Today!

-Cmdr. A. Moniz
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…